• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zoya Get 3 polishes for $12 or 3 polishes/FS with $25 purchase - 1/7-1/13

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorta disappointed in myself for taking soooo long to pick colors that I ordered in the very last days of the 3 free promo, so its going to take forever to ship. Last year I ordered the day before it went officially live (the code worked early as it did this year) and it came super fast. The Type A in me failed this year but I was picky and its super hard to choose!! I don't really mind, more like anxiously waiting. I got Brigitte (back ordered), Gei Gei and Vanessa.

Quote: Originally Posted by AliMo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Sorta disappointed in myself for taking soooo long to pick colors that I ordered in the very last days of the 3 free promo, so its going to take forever to ship. Last year I ordered the day before it went officially live (the code worked early as it did this year) and it came super fast. The Type A in me failed this year but I was picky and its super hard to choose!! I don't really mind, more like anxiously waiting. I got Brigitte (back ordered), Gei Gei and Vanessa.
I guess I knew it would be bad from comments made.  My only other experience with them was the .50 spoon Halloween debacle and I passed after realizing it because I didn't have cash.  I placed my order on 01/09 for my polish and had it in hand on the 15th.  I noticed those orders were shipped differently than my previous Zoya order in that they left via USPS instead of Fed Ex.  I placed 2 orders with them on the 15th.  My order of Payton and Kelly should be here on or before the 23rd.  It must be because of the back order since my normal order shipped after.  It did go Fed Ex.  I hope because I put my order in for the Monet and spring collection within 2 hours of the promo being active that I might not have to wait after it's available that is.  I hate having things in pending status.  My Cherry Culture is in the progress stage and has been for 4 days.  I just want to have my pretties safe and secure in my house!!!   Great choices.  I hope you get them sooner than later! 

I just got a notice that my backorder, Brigitte, shipped. I am still waiting for the first part of my order, which should be here Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm not worried about it. I have other orders on their way, too.

Quote: Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just got a notice that my backorder, Brigitte, shipped. I am still waiting for the first part of my order, which should be here Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm not worried about it. I have other orders on their way, too.
yay! That means they have Brigitte back in stock and I just have to wait for them to pack it all up. Just took polish off to give nails a break before these polishes arrive.

Quote: Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thanks ladies for the feed back on the Pixie Paint.

I still havent received a shipping confirmation and I'm a little bumbed about that.  I am impatiently waiting for my new colors.  Oh, the joys of ordering online during a super awesome sale.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yes.  I ordered on the 13th and just got shipping confirmation today.  I think they may have had to make a new batch of one of the colors I ordered, lol!  Oh well, it will be fresh!

Quote: Originally Posted by formul8edphrase /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Gorgeous colors, and omg, I forgot about the Earth Day bogo! Thanks for reminding me so I can start budgeting. 
biggrin.gif

So last year the Earth Day bogo, did it include free shipping?  I will start budgeting for an Earthday purchase too, and just put colors in my wishlist!

Quote: Originally Posted by Momsgotmail /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So last year the Earth Day bogo, did it include free shipping?  I will start budgeting for an Earthday purchase too, and just put colors in my wishlist!

No I think it is shipping at a certain level of purchase.

Quote: Originally Posted by chelsealady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No I think it is shipping at a certain level of purchase.

Looks like it was free shipping at $55 last year, with $6.95 shipping otherwise (their normal shipping rates). This is the post about last year's sale: https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/134601/zoya-earth-day-2013-promotion 

I doubt I'll be able to justify that many polishes come April, but still, 50% off sure is tempting...

Yes.  I ordered on the 13th and just got shipping confirmation today.  I think they may have had to make a new batch of one of the colors I ordered, lol!  Oh well, it will be fresh!
LOL.  That's a great point.  What did you order?   I got a second order today of my Zoya Remove Plus and two polishes I ordered.  I was expecting them tomorrow but it's a welcomed surprise. Have my toes done up on Payton now!

Quote: Originally Posted by Christa W /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  LOL.  That's a great point.  What did you order?   I got a second order today of my Zoya Remove Plus and two polishes I ordered.  I was expecting them tomorrow but it's a welcomed surprise. Have my toes done up on Payton now!

I ordered Chyna, Kristen, Purity, Sari and Rue.  And I also ordered the small bottle of thinner.  I usually wear dark polish, but I am mixing it up for spring.  I have been wearing only Horse Power (Butter London) for two weeks!  My nails are doing much better (they were pealing like crazy).  I can't wait to get my polish! 

Quote: Originally Posted by LydiaNichole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My second Zoya sale order came in the mail today! Here are pictures!☺ï¸

Beautiful colors.  I love how everyone's choices are so different.  I just can not wait for the swatches of the spring line!!!  Feb 1 can't get here soon enough for me for my order too!!!

I love to see everyone's choices! I received mine yesterday, except for Brigitte, and they are gorgeous. Sorry, no photos yet. I was especially happy to see Hunter. I took a risk in ordering Channing, as it's not in my usual color families, but it looks like it will be great.

I've seen the color spoons before but not those color plate thingies I've seen in this thread. Do you pay for those or are they just sent as a promotional item?

I've seen the color spoons before but not those color plate thingies I've seen in this thread. Do you pay for those or are they just sent as a promotional item?
They are free. You get the latest collections with orders so they can promote them.

Quote: Originally Posted by Christa W /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They are free. You get the latest collections with orders so they can promote them.
Thanks! Maybe its for order of more than 3? I just got my order a few mins ago and I only ordered 3. Jealous you got Odette, wish I had gotten that one too. I do love the ones I got though.

Thanks! Maybe its for order of more than 3? I just got my order a few mins ago and I only ordered 3. Jealous you got Odette, wish I had gotten that one too. I do love the ones I got though.
They show up if you haven't gotten one yet and I am not sure how many things you have to order. I made an account for my mom and only ordered 1 polish and it showed up.

So I'm kind of glad I didn't go for this promo.  As has been my experience in the past the way things look on the computer is quite different than how they appear in person (Amanda would be a woeful example of what I thought would have some color to it but is just flat out beige).  And this has been on any computer or device (more than a handful) I have ever used to view their colors.  Anyway, I decided to wait and go to Ulta to see colors in person and so glad I did.  I ended up getting a color called Charity that I didn't even look at on the zoya site because it falls under purples. It appears more purple on the computer screen too, but it is really more of a mauve (colors I did look at and like).  Dare I say this is the color I've been looking for a long time?  Yes. I like it best with one coat since it was a little lighter and softer and still plenty opaque.  It is actually quite similar to Brigitte (a color I did have in my pick three). The difference is this one is a slight gold metallic. I also had the chance to see that Brigitte probably will work for me and may pick this up the next time I get my hair done, since I remembered that my hair salon has had pretty good prices on Zoya in the past.  Anyway, just wanted to share that I am so happy with my new nail color. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Whew, what a weekend it has been!  Anyway, my order came on Friday. 

From Left to right, Kristen, Chyna, Rue, Sari and Purity.  Here they are one coat each on nails:

Here are the same polishes with Rue and Kristen covered with a glitter topcoat (Julep Clio).

I am happy with my purchase, but I agree that Zoya did a terrible job photographing the neutrals true-to-color.

Latest posts

Back