MissJexie

Memebox Global: Numbered Editions!

@LadyManah: I paid for Express, but I did also buy something from the Memeshop, and that was delivered by Express a while ago before this was being shipped out too.

That was me! Then I got my first box and loved it so I ordered more :P

Lol. im so broke right now plus I think I will give some of the boxes to my sisters so im not too worried that I wont be able to use all of the products. what would you say is your most favorite product from all the memeboxes?

Edited by LiLy07

I got my box #10 today as well and omg I'm in love with that BB cream!

• Like 2

I got my box #10 today as well and omg I'm in love with that BB cream!

I am very excited to try it. I love Hanskin. It looks like a BB serum? How is the coverage?

I am very excited to try it. I love Hanskin. It looks like a BB serum? How is the coverage?

It feels super lightweight and blends like a dream. It starts off as medium-sheer coverage, but can be blended out for full sheer effect, or built up for medium-full coverage without looking cakey. It looks better and more natural on the skin than any other BB cream I tried so far, but the price tag makes my wallet quietly whimper in the corner. The color is fair with warm orange undertones, but don't let that scare you - that orange is for neutralizing the redness, and it does a splendid job at that. Once blended out, the orange tint is invisible.

post-86409-0-69217200-1400645021_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

It feels super lightweight and blends like a dream. It starts off as medium-sheer coverage, but can be blended out for full sheer effect, or built up for medium-full coverage without looking cakey. It looks better and more natural on the skin than any other BB cream I tried so far, but the price tag makes my wallet quietly whimper in the corner. The color is fair with warm orange undertones, but don't let that scare you - that orange is for neutralizing the redness, and it does a splendid job at that. Once blended out, the orange tint is invisible.

Thank you so much for the picture and the feedback. It looks and sounds fantastic!

We are getting a whole lot of boxes for the week to come~ 

Can't wait to see spoilers  :P

Superbox #11: Before Special Day: Shipping May 21st
Superbox #12: Oil & Trouble V.2: Shipping May 21st

Makeup Edition : Start shipping May 24th

Memebox Mini #1: Shipping date: May 24th

Memebox Mini #2: Shipping date: May 24th

Edited by veritazy

I just changed this thread from Past Global editions to just Numbered boxes in general and added spoiler tags to the photo posts where I could.  There's one post that just won't be edited for some inexplicable reason, so it unfortunately can't have spoilers added.  If a Global box has a number instead of a theme, spoilers should go in this thread!

• Like 2

Hey guys, guess what I just got. Global box #11!!! Another eye cream. Oh boy, I'm getting overloaded lol! I was expecting my night care box to ship with it, but I only got this one. oh well. enjoy~!! Sorry about the pic quality.

ib2PlJF.jpg

UOmEjZR.jpg

EmRGh0h.jpg

• Like 9

Hey guys, guess what I just got. Global box #11!!! Another eye cream. Oh boy, I'm getting overloaded lol! I was expecting my night care box to ship with it, but I only got this one. oh well. enjoy~!! Sorry about the pic quality.

ib2PlJF.jpg

UOmEjZR.jpg

EmRGh0h.jpg

Oooo Yay! Can't wait for mine. thanks for the spoiler!

ib2PlJF.jpg

UOmEjZR.jpg

EmRGh0h.jpg

Weird, I can't see the picture! :( Can someone list the contents?

@@LadyManah

Dear by Enprani Moistfull Booskin 65ml
Too Cool For School Dinoplaz Cinema City 10 ml (CC cream)
Hope girl Nail Travel Bling Bling Set - 3 nailpolishes
Witch's Pouch Radiant Lolli Tint #3 Funky Bloom 2.5 (lip tint)
Illi Fresh Moisture Body Lotion 100 ml
Illi Green Tea Brightening Mask 1 mask
Purederm Botanical Choice Pure Solution Eye Cream 30 ml

Ok, so I couldn't help but play with the stuff in my box.

I blinged out my nails! I am in love with the gradation nail set. I've never done it before, and I think it turned out ok for my 1st try. I just went and bought a bunch of the etude sets on ebay. Sorry, I know I need a manicure badly. :blush:

Tt7AyoY.jpg

Wow! box #11 looks so good! i can't wait! I think these boxes are still the best out of all :) Great Value for your money!

i just checked and mine was moved to express as were the other box with the delay emails, cannot wait for my box 11 now , but bum i ordered the dear by enprani off korean shop as wanted to try , also ordered there 2 other creams they do, looks a really great box and will use it all.

Looking good!

Can't wait to use the

illi body lotion

TCFS CC!!

Although most things reminded me of the May I help you? Korean box.

Oooh, it does look similar with just a few different products! I'm glad that didn't put Vaseline in the box... I think they learned their lesson after the L'Oreal ordeal.

• Like 1

ib2PlJF.jpg

UOmEjZR.jpg

EmRGh0h.jpg

Totally missed this yesterday. This looks like such a great box! :) Lots of interesting things. 

I should be getting mine tomorrow & can't wait to see everything in person!

Thanks for the spoilers for box 11, it looks pretty nice!

I got my box today!

The Enprani  is amazing! I'm starting to  think everything in their Dear line could easily become HG items. I may very well need to go to Korea Depart and place a full-sized order for this stuff! It's such an interesting product! The texture is pretty unique and it made my skin glow! 

Although, the description made me laugh!

• Like 1

I got my box today!

The Enprani is amazing! I'm starting to think everything in their Dear line could easily become HG items. I may very well need to go to Korea Depart and place a full-sized order for this stuff! It's such an interesting product! The texture is pretty unique and it made my skin glow!

Although, the description made me laugh!

Couldn't agree more my order of enprani dear products has hit uk no customs hit I ordered this products along with the other and also the other cheese cream and the water cream I love this brand

Couldn't agree more my order of enprani dear products has hit uk no customs hit I ordered this products along with the other and also the other cheese cream and the water cream I love this brand

Lorna, where did you get them from? I'm thinking of buying some stuff from this brand too.