Memebox Global: Numbered Editions!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the spoilers! I love the regular box #10, and will use everything except for eye serum (that will go to my mom).

I still think the Memebox Global boxes are the best!  All those products are full size but one!! Eee!!  I want mine so bad.  I must have that Mool Pool!

I just randomly got this email although I didnt pay for express ;

We are sending you the tracking number for your order noxxxxx

Tracking number: EGxxxxxxxxxKR

Shipping method: Express shipping via EMS
Shipping date: 14-May

(Express shipping with EMS: 3~7 working days, Express shipping with DHL: 3~7 working days, Standard shipping: 15~22 working days)

To track Express shipping with EMS, and Standard shipping, please click here.

This is the first tho. I think I will get it on Monday. Yay!!

@LadyManah: I paid for Express, but I did also buy something from the Memeshop, and that was delivered by Express a while ago before this was being shipped out too.

That was me! Then I got my first box and loved it so I ordered more :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Lol. im so broke right now plus I think I will give some of the boxes to my sisters so im not too worried that I wont be able to use all of the products. what would you say is your most favorite product from all the memeboxes?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very excited to try it. I love Hanskin. It looks like a BB serum? How is the coverage?
It feels super lightweight and blends like a dream. It starts off as medium-sheer coverage, but can be blended out for full sheer effect, or built up for medium-full coverage without looking cakey. It looks better and more natural on the skin than any other BB cream I tried so far, but the price tag makes my wallet quietly whimper in the corner. The color is fair with warm orange undertones, but don't let that scare you - that orange is for neutralizing the redness, and it does a splendid job at that. Once blended out, the orange tint is invisible.

bbcreamswatches.jpg

It feels super lightweight and blends like a dream. It starts off as medium-sheer coverage, but can be blended out for full sheer effect, or built up for medium-full coverage without looking cakey. It looks better and more natural on the skin than any other BB cream I tried so far, but the price tag makes my wallet quietly whimper in the corner. The color is fair with warm orange undertones, but don't let that scare you - that orange is for neutralizing the redness, and it does a splendid job at that. Once blended out, the orange tint is invisible.
Thank you so much for the picture and the feedback. It looks and sounds fantastic!

We are getting a whole lot of boxes for the week to come~ 

Can't wait to see spoilers  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Superbox #11: Before Special Day: Shipping May 21st
Superbox #12: Oil & Trouble V.2: Shipping May 21st

Makeup Edition : Start shipping May 24th

Memebox Mini #1: Shipping date: May 24th

Memebox Mini #2: Shipping date: May 24th

I just changed this thread from Past Global editions to just Numbered boxes in general and added spoiler tags to the photo posts where I could.  There's one post that just won't be edited for some inexplicable reason, so it unfortunately can't have spoilers added.  If a Global box has a number instead of a theme, spoilers should go in this thread!

Hey guys, guess what I just got. Global box #11!!! Another eye cream. Oh boy, I'm getting overloaded lol! I was expecting my night care box to ship with it, but I only got this one. oh well. enjoy~!! Sorry about the pic quality.

ib2PlJF.jpg

UOmEjZR.jpg

EmRGh0h.jpg

Hey guys, guess what I just got. Global box #11!!! Another eye cream. Oh boy, I'm getting overloaded lol! I was expecting my night care box to ship with it, but I only got this one. oh well. enjoy~!! Sorry about the pic quality.

ib2PlJF.jpg

UOmEjZR.jpg

EmRGh0h.jpg
Oooo Yay! Can't wait for mine. thanks for the spoiler!

ib2PlJF.jpg

UOmEjZR.jpg

EmRGh0h.jpg
Weird, I can't see the picture! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Can someone list the contents?

@@LadyManah

Dear by Enprani Moistfull Booskin 65ml
Too Cool For School Dinoplaz Cinema City 10 ml (CC cream)
Hope girl Nail Travel Bling Bling Set - 3 nailpolishes
Witch's Pouch Radiant Lolli Tint #3 Funky Bloom 2.5 (lip tint)
Illi Fresh Moisture Body Lotion 100 ml
Illi Green Tea Brightening Mask 1 mask
Purederm Botanical Choice Pure Solution Eye Cream 30 ml

Ok, so I couldn't help but play with the stuff in my box.

I blinged out my nails! I am in love with the gradation nail set. I've never done it before, and I think it turned out ok for my 1st try. I just went and bought a bunch of the etude sets on ebay. Sorry, I know I need a manicure badly. :blush:

Tt7AyoY.jpg

Back