Memebox Global: Numbered Editions!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! box #11 looks so good! i can't wait! I think these boxes are still the best out of all :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Great Value for your money!

i just checked and mine was moved to express as were the other box with the delay emails, cannot wait for my box 11 now , but bum i ordered the dear by enprani off korean shop as wanted to try , also ordered there 2 other creams they do, looks a really great box and will use it all.

Hey guys, guess what I just got. Global box #11!!! Another eye cream. Oh boy, I'm getting overloaded lol! I was expecting my night care box to ship with it, but I only got this one. oh well. enjoy~!! Sorry about the pic quality.

ib2PlJF.jpg

UOmEjZR.jpg

EmRGh0h.jpg
Totally missed this yesterday. This looks like such a great box! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Lots of interesting things. 

I should be getting mine tomorrow & can't wait to see everything in person!

Thanks for the spoilers for box 11, it looks pretty nice!

I got my box today!

The Enprani  is amazing! I'm starting to  think everything in their Dear line could easily become HG items. I may very well need to go to Korea Depart and place a full-sized order for this stuff! It's such an interesting product! The texture is pretty unique and it made my skin glow! 

Although, the description made me laugh!

I got my box today!

The Enprani is amazing! I'm starting to think everything in their Dear line could easily become HG items. I may very well need to go to Korea Depart and place a full-sized order for this stuff! It's such an interesting product! The texture is pretty unique and it made my skin glow!

Although, the description made me laugh!
Couldn't agree more my order of enprani dear products has hit uk no customs hit I ordered this products along with the other and also the other cheese cream and the water cream I love this brand

Couldn't agree more my order of enprani dear products has hit uk no customs hit I ordered this products along with the other and also the other cheese cream and the water cream I love this brand
Lorna, where did you get them from? I'm thinking of buying some stuff from this brand too.

Lorna, where did you get them from? I'm thinking of buying some stuff from this brand too.
Korean online shop but hold on my dear as my email from memebox today says my prayers for a enprani dear superbox and too cool for school superbox are being taken seriously as I keep asking them they have been in talks with both companies on discussing the option

Korean online shop but hold on my dear as my email from memebox today says my prayers for a enprani dear superbox and too cool for school superbox are being taken seriously as I keep asking them they have been in talks with both companies on discussing the option
Oh, that would be so great! I'm gonna wait then  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh....

That would be AMAZING!!!

Also, HURRY UP #11! I need you!

Hey guys, guess what I just got. Global box #11!!! Another eye cream. Oh boy, I'm getting overloaded lol! I was expecting my night care box to ship with it, but I only got this one. oh well. enjoy~!! Sorry about the pic quality.

ib2PlJF.jpg

UOmEjZR.jpg

EmRGh0h.jpg
AMAZING BOX!!!! Too cool for school @@veritazy YAY!!  - I'm only buying global editions now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good!

Can't wait to use the

illi body lotion

TCFS CC!!

Although most things reminded me of the May I help you? Korean box.
That lotion is not great :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Drying to skin if anything and the smell of lemon was so strong that I had people at work asking me why I smell of lemon :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

@ yaasss ikr~ finally one to try. Hope you like your box.

I wished it was the dual function cream or cream shadow but itsokkayy I still love it.

They seem to be contracted to Hope Girl or something with 3 products seen so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back