Memebox Global: Numbered Editions!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just can't get into the global numbered ones....I did order the #9 but that was because it got back in stock.

I think that once they finish up these theme ones, I would like to do a global one on a monthly basis.  I just went memecrazy in May & June.

I just can't get into the global numbered ones....I did order the #9 but that was because it got back in stock.

I think that once they finish up these theme ones, I would like to do a global one on a monthly basis.  I just went memecrazy in May & June.
Just buy a memebox nr bundle next time, I bought the #11~#16 and now I don't have to worry about if I get it or not :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Me too, I'm quite impatient to get it. I haven't had a box in about over 2 weeks!

@@marjojojoleintje what a pic!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Tnx! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I feel for you ! I did got boxes but I really know how it feels to not have a box handed over to you within 2 weeks!! That box must be here within 7 days i think ?

Tnx! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I feel for you ! I did got boxes but I really know how it feels to not have a box handed over to you within 2 weeks!! That box must be here within 7 days i think ?
Yes, I expect it to arrive Monday/Tuesday. And then the Scent Bundle! July will be a crazy Memebox month for me  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes, I expect it to arrive Monday/Tuesday. And then the Scent Bundle! July will be a crazy Memebox month for me  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
yeah! I want a memeparty everyday xD (my july will also be crazy! we'll make a memeparty that whole month :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Shouldn't someone have recieved this box by now? Or maybe nobody ordered it with express shipping  :wacko2:
You mean #12? The ship date was the 24th (yesterday), so if we're lucky we might just see some spoilers tonight or tomorrow from folks who ordered express! I chose standard, unfortunately. I will be thrilled if it gets here before I go on vacation next week, but not holding my breath.

You mean #12? The ship date was the 24th (yesterday), so if we're lucky we might just see some spoilers tonight or tomorrow from folks who ordered express! I chose standard, unfortunately. I will be thrilled if it gets here before I go on vacation next week, but not holding my breath.
express shipping is so exprensive and mostly we get the boxes in 7 days so why bother to pay more right ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I hope you get yours intime!!

express shipping is so exprensive and mostly we get the boxes in 7 days so why bother to pay more right ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope you get yours intime!!
Thank you! This is my first experience with the standard shipping (was lucky enough to get an upgrade on my first two boxes), so I have no clue how long it will take!

Hello neighbours! When you say 7 days, do you count with saturday and sunday or not?  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
no only days ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> when I know it's in my country I count saturday  extra because we get post deliverd on saturdays.. but when it's still flying i dont count it

Back