Memebox Global: Numbered Editions!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my #12 box already!  (I am so not used to being the first one to get things as it usually works the opposite way on my coast!)  I really love it.

I already unboxed a few items but I can post a picture if you guys want?  Just need to figure out how to get the photo into a spoiler tag....

The items are:

Ryo Anti-Hair Loss Treatment

Banila Co Claypatra Mineral Salt Clay Pack

Plagentra White Mark Cream

Plagentra White Mark Lotion, Cream, Massage Gel (these are foils)

L.Vida Nail Polish (I think this is so cute!)

Inter-cos Smooth Sensitive Removal Cream

Palan Crysence Organic Essence

Still figuring out how to upload the photo into a spoiler tag, sorry!  Anyone know?
To upload the photo into a spoiler tag you should just upload photo (in more reply options mode there is a possibility to upload photos), select it with a mouse, use special BB code button and choose spoiler option as usual.

I heard that

Intercos smooth sensitive removal cream is super effective-- is it this one?

i can sneak on some guy and spray it on him mehehehe

and the Palan Crysence organic essence has appeared in the Korean version [Fashion N] box.

Double (probable) spoiler;

Since the Air Lanic has appeared in the mask box, the Palan in #12, I think we might see the Eco Bubs in cleansing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard that

Intercos smooth sensitive removal cream is super effective-- is it this one?

i can sneak on some guy and spray it on him mehehehe

and the Palan Crysence organic essence has appeared in the Korean version [Fashion N] box.

Double (probable) spoiler;

Since the Air Lanic has appeared in the mask box, the Palan in #12, I think we might see the Eco Bubs in cleansing and Lipozone in some other.
Lipozone was already included in Global #5 and #5-2.

I've gotten all 12 of the global boxes and I gotta say, they're always the best boxes for me. I think 11 was a little lackluster but I just got 12 in the mail today and I'm pretty thrilled with it! Nice selection of stuff!

I've gotten all 12 of the global boxes and I gotta say, they're always the best boxes for me. I think 11 was a little lackluster but I just got 12 in the mail today and I'm pretty thrilled with it! Nice selection of stuff!
Aaaah the jealousy! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> you enjoy those boxes doubble for me :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aaaah the jealousy! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> you enjoy those boxes doubble for me :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
haha well I've given away a LOT of stuff to my sisters and gal pals...Seriously even with all the things I've given way I have DRAWERS full of stuff! I don't think I'll ever get through it all! :blink:

haha well I've given away a LOT of stuff to my sisters and gal pals...Seriously even with all the things I've given way I have DRAWERS full of stuff! I don't think I'll ever get through it all! :blink:
sure you do,, when everything expires :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (sorry bad joke :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) i think you can say you can make a tripple skincare routine on a day :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

sure you do,, when everything expires :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (sorry bad joke :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) i think you can say you can make a tripple skincare routine on a day :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
hahah that's why I give it all away!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> If I haven't used it within the first 4-5 months that I have it, I pass it on. I'll admit that I have held on to some things for much longer, because I *KNOW* I'lll use it....someday....I swear... ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i will be your drawer. throw it all at me. hahah. kidding. but yeah.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hahah that's why I give it all away!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> If I haven't used it within the first 4-5 months that I have it, I pass it on. I'll admit that I have held on to some things for much longer, because I *KNOW* I'lll use it....someday....I swear... ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I trust you! I hang on longer because how many cream can you use at once.. and when you don't put your fingers in it, it will last for 1 year.

i will be your drawer. throw it all at me. hahah. kidding. but yeah.  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I hanged 2 shelves on the wall to storage my korean stuff :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but now It piles up next to it xD

@@marjojojoleintje shelves? you don't need them, pile it onto meeeeee haha  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

p/s my box is getting full too..idk where to hide the evidence of my overspending.. *clumsily shoves pink boxes into cupboard*
hahaha xD the boxes are now on my ground xD and some stuff in nice baskets on shelves xD I don't want to throw away those boxes.. so cute and handy but now empty and useless xD

and no I keep my stuff :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (you talking to your meme imperial highness = hoarder too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

don't hide, be proud! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Let's see if this works...

MeMeBox12.jpg

The nail polish is really cute and has a little flower on it!

I already tried the hair removal spray and am really impressed by how well it works!
Sorry, this is the only picture I have....I am almost always the last one to get my boxes, so wasn't planning on posting and had already unboxed...but hope it helps :)

MeMeBox12.jpg

I already tried the hair removal spray and am really impressed by how well it works!

Sorry, this is the only picture I have....but hope it helps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
WOO HOO! youre awesome!! looks like a great box! cannot wait to receive mine!

youre right! the nail polish box is SO cute!!!

MeMeBox12.jpg

Sorry, this is the only picture I have....I am almost always the last one to get my boxes, so wasn't planning on posting and had already unboxed...but hope it helps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you so much for posting! Looks great!

Latest posts

Back