Memebox Global: Numbered Editions!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got a text from dhl saying I'm getting a package tomorrow (checked online and it's coming from Korea). The only thing I have notice of shipping from Memebox is my Global 12 box but I cannot imagine it making it to KS that quickly! And I didn't sign up for express shipping. Has anyone else got notice from dhl for this box??

lots of hair products (for head and also to remove hair from other places!!)

I like that clay thing

Oh no..the video has been removed!

For anyone who saw it before it was taken down, can you let us know what the contents are?

Thanks so much!

There was a couple of hair products (for your head), a hair remover (not for your head - lol), clayopatra, nail polish - there was more, but I don't remember.

There was a couple of hair products (for your head), a hair remover (not for your head - lol), clayopatra, nail polish - there was more, but I don't remember.
There was also a stretch mark fader. One of the hair products was an anti hair loss pack. I can't remember anything else that wasn't already mentioned.

I don't have my box yet, but I'm familiar with the claypatra mask. The packaging is awesome, but I've heard mixed things about the product. I'm going to keep an open mind though- I want my #12!

EDIT: not familiar enough with claypatra to spell it correctly ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I just can't get into the global numbered ones....I did order the #9 but that was because it got back in stock.

I think that once they finish up these theme ones, I would like to do a global one on a monthly basis.  I just went memecrazy in May & June.
I feel the same way. The themes just get me and all my money goes to them!

Also, super interested in the

stretch mark fader.

Can those who got it and try it let us know how it is??

It sounds alot like the Korean box tbh

And so does #11. So I think it is safe to assume they are packing relatively similar boxes for us minus the international brands like Loreal etc.

from a Korean beauty blogger's instagram weeks ago.

10413101_643574729045918_643265650_n.jpg

I think I might stop seeing the korean site coz I won't be surprised anymore lol

So I got a text from dhl saying I'm getting a package tomorrow (checked online and it's coming from Korea). The only thing I have notice of shipping from Memebox is my Global 12 box but I cannot imagine it making it to KS that quickly! And I didn't sign up for express shipping. Has anyone else got notice from dhl for this box??
Ok so it's not global 12 that I'm getting today but my Pore Care 2 box. I forgot I opened another account to get points and ordered that one

I watched the spoiler video before hitting the hay last night. Overall, I'm not too excited about the box, and I agree with @ that most of it seems cheap. However, I will give everything a try except the hair products (I'm newly platinum blonde, and don't want to fuss with it too much).

meh hair products and nail polish don't excite me much. hair removal even less so. if there were multiple hair products, that's 4+ items i'm already meh about.  to the trades i shall go, i suppose.

I got my #12 box already!  (I am so not used to being the first one to get things as it usually works the opposite way on my coast!)  I really love it.

I already unboxed a few items but I can post a picture if you guys want?  Just need to figure out how to get the photo into a spoiler tag....

The items are:

Ryo Anti-Hair Loss Treatment

Banila Co Claypatra Mineral Salt Clay Pack

Plagentra White Mark Cream

Plagentra White Mark Lotion, Cream, Massage Gel (these are foils)

L.Vida Nail Polish (I think this is so cute!)

Inter-cos Smooth Sensitive Removal Cream

Palan Crysence Organic Essence

Still figuring out how to upload the photo into a spoiler tag, sorry!  Anyone know?

I got my #12 box already!  (I am so not used to being the first one to get things as it usually works the opposite way on my coast!)  I really love it.

I already unboxed a few items but I can post a picture if you guys want?  Just need to figure out how to get the photo into a spoiler tag....

The items are:

Ryo Anti-Hair Loss Treatment

Banila Co Claypatra Mineral Salt Clay Pack

Plagentra White Mark Cream

Plagentra White Mark Lotion, Cream, Massage Gel (these are foils)

L.Vida Nail Polish (I think this is so cute!)

Inter-cos Smooth Sensitive Removal Cream

Palan Crysence Organic Essence

Still figuring out how to upload the photo into a spoiler tag, sorry!  Anyone know?
Yes, yes, pictures please!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back