Memebox Global: Numbered Editions!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually don't mind the smell of lemon too much, but it's definitely drying and has powdery finish. I'm guessing it's good for people with oily body skin?

I actually don't mind the smell of lemon too much, but it's definitely drying and has powdery finish. I'm guessing it's good for people with oily body skin?
Again this is a variable meme has to work on. 

I don't mind lemons as they are fresh, but hopefully not that dishwash liquid lemon. 

Don't have oily skin..but I'll judge when I use it finally.  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Again this is a variable meme has to work on. 

I don't mind lemons as they are fresh, but hopefully not that dishwash liquid lemon. 

Don't have oily skin..but I'll judge when I use it finally.  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You know, I think it is precisely the dishwash kind of lemon, not the lemon meringue lemon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But yeah, I'm kind of weird and I like that smell.

I can't find Witch's Pouch anywhere! Anyone else been able to find it for sale? I hope I don't receive the blue polish, blue does not like my skin tone :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
@@OiiO @@Saffyra lol! I dont want to walk around smelling like a clean plate tho. Might just gift this to....my landlord's niece lol!

I got the green trio, and really liked it :) Here are some swatches:

memebox-11-global-review-pictures-08.jpg

the body lotion was the first thing i used from the box and i really like it...it's so light, yet so moisturising!!!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
the body lotion is the one thing in that box I am really interested in - I hope they have it show up in another box - the reviews state it dries to a powdery finish - which in hot, humid weather (and believe me, it is getting that way right now where I live) is fantastic!

I am going to see if anyone has it up for trade :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

the body lotion is the one thing in that box I am really interested in - I hope they have it show up in another box - the reviews state it dries to a powdery finish - which in hot, humid weather (and believe me, it is getting that way right now where I live) is fantastic!

I am going to see if anyone has it up for trade :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
i know!! it's so hot and humid here in hong kong too, and it works wonderfully!!! this is the first body lotion ever that i've liked using hahahaha

I got the green trio, and really liked it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Here are some swatches:
I love the sugar mint trio so much I had to purchase it!  I love how you can do an easy gradient look with them...I just think they are so soft and summery.

I can't find Witch's Pouch anywhere! Anyone else been able to find it for sale? I hope I don't receive the blue polish, blue does not like my skin tone :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Is that the lip tint from box 11?  I found some other brands, I bought a Leole lip tint from here, when they have free shipping.I havent bought individual products yet from Memebox. (just the  boxes)  

The Leole comes  in three colors  and its much better price and I like it better than Benefit !

http://www.beauteque.com/lip-tint/

Is that the lip tint from box 11?  I found some other brands, I bought a Leole lip tint from here, when they have free shipping.I havent bought individual products yet from Memebox. (just the  boxes)  

The Leole comes  in three colors  and its much better price and I like it better than Benefit !

http://www.beauteque.com/lip-tint/
Yup global #11. Those are cute lip tints

I got my Memebox #11 today so excited! 

Back