MissJexie

Superbox Discussion - Spoilers

Wow!!! What an insanely fabulous mail day you had! 7 boxes of pure happiness!

Lol Yea, pretty overwhelming to say the least.

That Tonymoly box is ridiculously cute - I'm in love. Do they ever reissue the branded boxes?

Also, the Psy face mask is cracking me up.

I'm trying to wait until after my 3-month Glossy subscription expires to get my first Memebox, but you girls are making it awfully difficult! ;)

That Tonymoly box is ridiculously cute - I'm in love. Do they ever reissue the branded boxes?

I'm trying to wait until after my 3-month Glossy subscription expires to get my first Memebox, but you girls are making it awfully difficult! ;)

Yea they might re-issue it :) They've re-stocked etude house SB  before , twice :)

Edited by LuxxyLuxx
  • Like 1

I just went and bought those TonyMoly Bunny Lip glosses on Amazon.  Way too cute!

The Tonymoly SB is currently available again. :)

• Like 2

Here is a spoiler for the green tea box if anyone wants to know (SO HAPPY! I ordered this box thinking it would be in there)

http://us.memebox.com/memebox/superbox/superbox-111#.U3A5dvldV1B

SPOILER #1
RECIPE COSMETICS GREEN TEA CLEANSING OIL - $35

This organic cleansing oil is literally packed with real organic green tea leaf extracts and green tea oil which gently yet thoroughly removes makeup from the face as it soothes, moisturizes, and purifies the skin!

Edited by LadyManah
  • Like 1

Here is a spoiler for the green tea box if anyone wants to know (SO HAPPY! I ordered this box thinking it would be in there)

http://us.memebox.com/memebox/superbox/superbox-111#.U3A5dvldV1B

SPOILER #1

RECIPE COSMETICS GREEN TEA CLEANSING OIL - $35

This organic cleansing oil is literally packed with real organic green tea leaf extracts and green tea oil which gently yet thoroughly removes makeup from the face as it soothes, moisturizes, and purifies the skin!

i agree and said on Facebook so happy this is in there box so the box contents i believe will be in there are right, i am listening to my brain and its telling the best boxes to buy.so happy to get this.

okay... wait.

So is THAT how youre supposed to wear lip tint?  is that what they mean when they say "korean gradient lip: ?!?!

okay... wait.

So is THAT how youre supposed to wear lip tint?  is that what they mean when they say "korean gradient lip: ?!?!

yup!

Edited by LuxxyLuxx

okay... wait.

Yeah, I see it in a lot of the Korean advertisements - honestly though, I kind of hate it.  I guess it's just one fashion trend I can't seem to get on board with.  

• Like 1

@@raindrop I guess it only works when someone has full lips. It looks nice for example you mix burgundy and pink. Koreans tend to mix red and concealer..makes my lip cake, if anything..  :(

@@raindrop I guess it only works when someone has full lips. It looks nice for example you mix burgundy and pink. Koreans tend to mix red and concealer..makes my lip cake, if anything..  :(

I think it makes them look sick (as in, ill) :) I'm just not cool enough to get it.

I LOVE gradient lips. I have really pouty, thick lips so if I try for a full coverage in any shade of lipstick I automatically look like I'm going out to a club or to a prom. It should give a "bitten lip" sort of look and can be very subtle if done right (try not using concealer around the edges, just nothing or a nude lipstick). I've had several complements since I started doing it! No one has told me I look sick :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWcG236N7E4

found a gangnam box video spoiler on google +

so a lip tint.

From the first few seconds (pre-lip tint), it also looks like there will be an 'eye-brightener'/stick highlighter to make that highlight for the undereye circles.

Maybe something similar to this?

PUYB4s5.jpg

(Disclaimer: this is just a guess)

Yes, I've seen something similar to that too @AsianGirl. :D they look nice. :D

Missha superbox! For once i am happy with the branded box.

Wow - this one looks great. Really happy that I got this :)

Missha superbox! For once i am happy with the branded box.

That is an excellently curated box in my opinion!  And I agree it is the best branded box we've seen.

• Like 1

thanks for the spoilers, ladies!! I'm so excited to get my boxes now.

Saw some of them before in the korean memeboxes, so not surprised that we are getting them.

Dunno if I will use the curl essence since I have straight/ bed hair. The rest is kinda awesome tho~

• Like 1

Awesome spoilers guys, thanks!  I was bummed about only 6 items in box 10, but it looks like many are full size, and legitimately high value (not just inflated for our benefit...).  I'm excited to try the Mool Pool face cleanser.  It sounds weird, I love it.

Is the Mise en Scene Curl essence the same product that we received in earlier boxes, but full size?  That's a bit strange.

Wow that Missha box is awesome! My first box, luckybox 4, is on the way to me right now. I am so impatient, especially since I know what the contents are now. But I also have the 10 minute box coming at the the end of the month. Can't wait!

Thanks for all of the reveals ladies, you are doing a great job!

• Like 2