MissJexie

Superbox Discussion - Spoilers

@@paradoxnerd I think it was mentioned in facebook that they included this;

I too, wonder if anyone has gotten any boxes shipped on the 13th. 

Excited to see more boxes coming in within the next week;

Memebox Mini #3: Shipping date: June 13th

Superbox #17: Gangnam Style Box: Shipping June 13th

Superbox #16: For Hair: Shipping June 13th

Superbox #22 Pore Care #2Shipping June 17

Memebox: Mask Edition #3: Shipping June 17

Memebox: Office Essentials : Start shipping June 20th

Memebox: Hair & Body v.2 : Start shipping June 20th

I think the Hair has been seen.  But I can't find anything for Gangnam or Mini :(

I was hoping that they would restock the Mini #3 when they shipped it since they seem to do that with a lot of boxes but it never was :( 

@@paradoxnerd I think it was mentioned in facebook that they included this;

I too, wonder if anyone has gotten any boxes shipped on the 13th. 

Excited to see more boxes coming in within the next week;

Yeah, I did get the tracking number for gangnam style today. And now that I see that spoiler I'm excited to try it...but I am still curious about whether they went cheesy or not.

• Like 1

Just noticed that no one has put up spoilers for the Gangnam Style SuperBox. So I thought I'd put it up since memebox.com isn't working for everyone...

5896f5bd15a72297c68b1e5d897b7ed1.jpg 

1. Moisture Queen's Moisture Cream 100ml ($7)

2. V-Line Banding Mask 60g ($24)

3. Real Like Innateline Eyebrow 0.5g ($8)

4. Glam Aegyosal Liner 2g ($15)

5. Dual Shaking Lip Tint 5.7g ($28)

6. Shine Blusher 7g ($14)

7. Skin Repair BB Blemish Balm 50ml ($65)

Total Value According to Memebox...$161.00

I tried looking for some of the other products for cheaper prices, but without a korean keyboard, translating then typing it all out seemed like WAY more work than I want right now. 

• Like 8

Just noticed that no one has put up spoilers for the Gangnam Style SuperBox. So I thought I'd put it up since memebox.com isn't working for everyone...

I tried looking for some of the other products for cheaper prices, but without a korean keyboard, translating then typing it all out seemed like WAY more work than I want right now. 

cUTE!

Ok now I am super excited about this box!

Especially the

grinif bb cream, the toner in the fermented box is really good and I am looking forward to trying more from their line

very nice!!    I wish the other superboxes got

2 masks

maybe memebox is finally listening to us about those items!!

• Like 1

very good box!

thanks

Well my first ever Meme box arrived. Super Box Dermco. Now, foolish me thought cosmetics would include some form of makeup,  not all makeup but maybe a BB or CC cream. Oh nay, nay!

A box of moisturizers and one bottle of shampoo. One moisturizer has SPF, and one is a mask, but no matter what fancified titles are put on it, they are moisturizers. Why didn't they just call  it Derm Skin and Hair?

No more Meme for me, I'm cancelling the one that should come in August.

I now wish I got Gangnam instead of 10 min..

Finally a

full sized bb cream!--can someone do a swatch?  :P

and don't mind the Queen cream thing. Who doesn't wanna be a queen, right?

• Like 1

I now wish I got Gangnam instead of 10 min..

Finally a

full sized bb cream!--can someone do a swatch?  :P

and don't mind the Queen cream thing. Who doesn't wanna be a queen, right?

I will... That is if it doesn't go on a Hawaiian vacation without me, like my 10 min box did.
  • Like 2

Well my first ever Meme box arrived. Super Box Dermco. Now, foolish me thought cosmetics would include some form of makeup,  not all makeup but maybe a BB or CC cream. Oh nay, nay!

A box of moisturizers and one bottle of shampoo. One moisturizer has SPF, and one is a mask, but no matter what fancified titles are put on it, they are moisturizers. Why didn't they just call  it Derm Skin and Hair?

memebox is always mostly skincare.

If you look at the past boxes, unless they are labeled as makeup, you'll get mostly skincare.

Even the gangnam box seems half skincare. I thought it would be all makeup. XD

cosmetics in korea refers to skincare and makeup. If you want makeup from memebox, be on the lookout for boxes labeled as makeup!

• Like 2

i tried one of the products inside my hair superbox today....

Green Tree Baobab Oil 125ml

and it made my hair anti-frizzy and smooth instantly!!! :D

• Like 2

@@eugiegenie That is awesome! I love oil products...why arent there an oil-based box yet.. Body oils, aroma oils, cleansing oils, hair oils, even beauty oil capsules I don't mind hahah--coQ10, fish oils, etc. 

• Like 1

@@eugiegenie That is awesome! I love oil products...why arent there an oil-based box yet.. Body oils, aroma oils, cleansing oils, hair oils, even beauty oil capsules I don't mind hahah--coQ10, fish oils, etc. 

YES!!!!  WANT AN OIL BOX MEME!!!  PLEASE!!!  :scared:

• Like 1

i forgot to mention that hubby is obsessed with this:

Assoter Scalp Massaging Brush

he keeps asking me for it so he can use it to massage his head!!! he says it feels really comfy too!!!

massaging your head occasionally will help with blood circulation -> hair growth and less white hair

i think that's why men usually have hair loss, because they don't brush their hair...

hehe you just reminded me to take my pregnancy fish oil vitamin thingies  :P

• Like 1

cosmetics in korea refers to skincare and makeup. If you want makeup from memebox, be on the lookout for boxes labeled as makeup!

That is SO good to know! I was wondering why all the boxes were kept being labeled cosmetics but all skincare :lol:  :lol:  

• Like 1

does anyone have any ideas on what's going to be inside the detox box? salt baths? how does detox work in skincare anyway?

does anyone have any ideas on what's going to be inside the detox box? salt baths? how does detox work in skincare anyway?

I known that Caudalie makes a detox oil: Polyphenol C15 Overnight Detox Oil

What it is:

A 100 percent plant-based oil that helps renew and protect tired-looking skin while you sleep.

What it is formulated to do:

This lightweight, dry oil is a 100 percent plant-based formula that helps support natural cell renewal and toxin elimination. Free-radicals and dead cells are eliminated during the nighttime when cells are most efficient at healing. Skin is left smooth, hydrated, and youthful-looking.

http://www.sephora.com/polyphenol-c15-overnight-detox-oil-P386799?skuId=1604412

so, I am hoping it is something like this, plus masks to remove toxins!!

Yeah, I was expecting to see cosmetics in a cosmetics box too.  I'm guessing it doesn't mean the same thing to us as it does to them.

With that being said I think that Korean skin care is far better than their cosmetics (make up) so I'm pretty glad.  That opens up more options for me :D

• Like 2