MissJexie

Superbox Discussion - Spoilers

Okay, i know its not a superbox but its SUPERFOOD!!  And I'm loving it!  Who knew broccoli could be so fun!?

• Like 2

So has anyone else had a chance to play with Anti-Aging 2?

I am really loving that box. The Jasmine eye serum and the gold eye patches are fantastic.

It's funny because I was so so about the box when I first opened it.

But after trying the products I am even considering ordering a back up!

• Like 3

My Cute Box has finally landed in the U.S. (although it's still pretty far away from me right now)! After seeing the spoilers I'm super excited. I'm not so excited about the Girls' Night Out box, but eh. I'll see when it arrives.

So has anyone else had a chance to play with Anti-Aging 2?

I am really loving that box. The Jasmine eye serum and the gold eye patches are fantastic.

It's funny because I was so so about the box when I first opened it.

But after trying the products I am even considering ordering a back up!

I've been on the fence about this box. I ordered 3 and I'm excited about but after watching the video on YouTube, not so much. Tell me the others reasons why you love it so I can work on my old age. ;) Edited by MemeJunkie

Thanks, rubelet for posting the spoilers, it's a really nice box, I'm kind of regreting I didn't get now, though this random selection of colors or inlcuding some medium kind of color always stops me from buying these makeup boxes, I wish there was a color selection available...

• Like 1

Thanks, rubelet for posting the spoilers, it's a really nice box, I'm kind of regreting I didn't get now, though this random selection of colors or inlcuding some medium kind of color always stops me from buying these makeup boxes, I wish there was a color selection available...

When I opened the box I was really disappointed to find the darker of the two CC cushions was included, as I'm fairer. But I just gave it a shot and it's much lighter than it looks and once blended in seems to be matching my face really well. I have been using the IOPE air cushion in N21 so I didn't think this would work at all. But then I had also been worrying that the IOPE cushion made me look slightly palid.I think I'll go back to that cushion in the winter.

So basically I lucked out in this case but I'm leery of the randomly assigned foundation colours.

Other thoughts about the CC cushion. It smells kindof bad and the compact is a bit flimsy (again, comparing it to the IOPE) but I really like the coverage.

• Like 3

Looks great. Not a full-makeup person, so I shuddav bought it. But I had serious doubts about memebox's makeup at that moment.

• Like 1

Hello! I've been ghosting in this thread for a long time and decided I should finally contribute something. This is actually the first box I've received before seeing a spoiler so it was a pleasant surprise! It was shipped on the 27th from Korea and I received it yesterday afternoon. So fast! I actually received the box before I received the shipping notification from Memebox.

Here is the spoiler for the Superbox #48 Daily Dose of Beauty Box:

post-115671-0-66284900-1409351770_thumb.jpg
post-115671-0-10080800-1409351773_thumb.jpg
post-115671-0-20151000-1409351776_thumb.jpg
post-115671-0-96244700-1409351778_thumb.jpg

(Hope I did the spoiler correctly...)

The total value for this box (according to the info card) is $233. I'm sure that's inflated, but still happy with the contents.

Edited by Hlee
  • Like 12

Hello! I've been ghosting in this thread for a long time and decided I should finally contribute something. This is actually the first box I've received before seeing a spoiler so it was a pleasant surprise! It was shipped on the 27th from Korea and I received it yesterday afternoon. So fast! I actually received the box before I received the shipping notification from Memebox.

Here is the spoiler for the Superbox #48 Daily Dose of Beauty Box:

(Hope I did the spoiler correctly...)

The total value for this box (according to the info card) is $233. I'm sure that's inflated, but still happy with the contents.

That is a VERY good box!  Thanks for posting the spoiler!  I am jealous of the D'ran for sure!  I didn't get this box because I'm afraid of Memebox makeup but this is much better than I had imagined!

• Like 3

That description card is all over the place! Box looks decent, but that card would've annoyed me no end.

I think that box is great for newer Memeaddicts. But I got the other wonder serum before (which I have not used) and it seems like #14 has lotsof sheet masks...so I am glad I didn't get this afterall. Don't get me wrong, this is a wonderful box all in all- value and selection wise. But its just a personal preference and I think I am overloading on masks and hair packs atm.

• Like 3

I am very tempted by that box, the make up doesn't interest me at all but the rest looks great, if it hangs out until September when there are new codes and I need to bump up to $100 or $150 I might think about it. The Naked Box has me covered though with a lot of things I am happy with!

Edited by marliepanda
  • Like 1

Got my first Memebox, this is Superbox #44, No Makeup Makeup:

IMG 0289

IMG 0291

IMG 0290

I've only tried a few of the items so far.   My favorite is the Vita CC Lip Essence; it's a non-sticky gloss/lip treatment that gets a light sheer tint based on your lip color and pH.  On me, it's a very natural pink, very flattering.  It's full of oils (olive, jojoba, grape seed),  so I think it'll be wonderful in the winter when my lips get very dry and chapped.  I've never had anything like it, it's lovely.

I also tried the Power Lift Strong Cream.  It's too heavy for a daytime moisturizer for me, so I've been using it at night. I'm kind of on the fence about it, not sure if it's causing a breakout.  It also has a heavy rose scent that I don't care for at all. I think it's meant to be worn under makeup to give you a bit of a shimmer, but I don't notice any shimmer.

I just gave the Mineral CC cushion cover a quick try; I've never used this kind of product before, so I have to play with it some more. I think I'm doing something wrong, or else it's VERY heavy coverage.  Almost like stage makeup.  Way too thick and heavy for me. 

Looking forward to trying the rest of the products!

• Like 7

Oops. I deleted it here and put it in the other spoiler thread by mistake. Hard to figure out how to load pictures with a 3 year old demanding you rip the leg off her doll at the same time. 

• Like 2