MissJexie

Superbox Discussion - Spoilers

Since memebox added sunbox under superboxes...I'd like to ask;

Are we getting that Dreams by Enprani Waterball

Looks likely to be the next raved product.

If its similar, my predictions were abit off, but the product types were right.

I received the Superbox #13: Pore Care this morning!!

10341988_10152409977634014_1932903619932

1) O'GCE Blackheads All Clear Nose Pack + Pore Tightener Full Set
2) Velieve White Clay Mask 280ml
3) SNP Pore Contraction Whitening Gel Cream 100ml
4) Nella Fantasia Pore Jelly Pop Blackhead Remover 60ml
5) Alonism Pore Tuning Erasing Balm 30g

Will do the video soon  :)

• Like 2

I received the Superbox #13: Pore Care this morning!!

10341988_10152409977634014_1932903619932

1) O'GCE Blackheads All Clear Nose Pack + Pore Tightener Full Set

2) Velieve White Clay Mask 280ml

3) SNP Pore Contraction Whitening Gel Cream 100ml

4) Nella Fantasia Pore Jelly Pop Blackhead Remover 60ml

5) Alonism Pore Tuning Erasing Balm 30g

Will do the video soon  :)

How is that even possible since they just shipped out on the 29th?  Mine hasn't even shipped yet, actually.  

How is that even possible since they just shipped out on the 29th?  Mine hasn't even shipped yet, actually.  

Please note that the 29th May refers to the Korean timezone, and it is currently 3:46pm on Friday 30th May here in Hong Kong, and it does usually only take 1 day for it to arrive in Hong Kong via DHL....so yes, I'm one of the first people to receive it!!

p.s. I haven't received any shipping details yet nor does it say it has been shipped out in my Memebox account, but I have received it hehe  :D

• Like 1

Please note that the 29th May refers to the Korean timezone, and it is currently 3:46pm on Friday 30th May here in Hong Kong, and it does usually only take 1 day for it to arrive in Hong Kong via DHL....so yes, I'm one of the first people to receive it!!

p.s. I haven't received any shipping details yet nor does it say it has been shipped out in my Memebox account, but I have received it hehe :D

Thank you for the sneak peek! It usually takes around ten days for me to get boxes, so I love seeing the contents a little early!

I only just received an email regarding the shipping details....but I received my package 8 hours ago!! hahaha  :P  :P  :P

• Like 2

I only just received an email regarding the shipping details....but I received my package 8 hours ago!! hahaha  :P  :P  :P

thnks for sharing the spoiler. Looks like a good box :)

I did try something from the Before Special Day Superbox though (on my hubby) and it worked so well...I can't wait to try it out on myself!!!

10414487_10152409881664014_1199123199816

Will post a review of it later  :)

• Like 1

Superbox 15 shipped out for me!!  No email yet from memebox, but in my orders, it is there with a tracking number - that is the Green Tea box.. :D

• Like 2

I did try something from the Before Special Day Superbox though (on my hubby) and it worked so well...I can't wait to try it out on myself!!!

10414487_10152409881664014_1199123199816

Will post a review of it later  :)

I love that pack so much!!!

• Like 1

I will be interested in your review of the

white clay mask

@@eugiegenie

I'm trying it out now! I was so tempted to try the other products, but I finally decided to try this one first, so that I can review it for you  :D

• Like 1

All three of my super boxes 13, 14, and 15 just arrived via DHL.  I didn't even pay for the expedited shipping, and definitely wasn't expecting them for at least a week or so.  I'm forcing myself to get some work done before I can open them, so I'll post pictures later. 

OOOOO I want that SecretKey and that hello kitty item!!!! I didn't order any of those boxes. If anyone ordered those boxes and wants to trade me let me know :D

Speaking of Snail box, I calculated the value of the products based on the prices from other retailers, and it came out to just under $50.

I deliberately skipped eBay, because people will mark the products way down; instead I went off of gMarket, YesStyle, Wishtrend and Imomoko pricing.

• Like 2

Im waiting for the Green Tea box. It looks good.

1. Verano Green Tea Leaf Moisture Eye Cream.

2. Purederm Green Tea Collagen Pulp Mask.

3. Sidmool Green Tea Seed Oil.

4. Medi Flower Green Tea Sleeping Pack.

5. Natuzen Hello Kitty Pure Hand Cream.

• Like 2

Im waiting for the Green Tea box. It looks good.

1. Verano Green Tea Leaf Moisture Eye Cream.

2. Purederm Green Tea Collagen Pulp Mask.

3. Sidmool Green Tea Seed Oil.

4. Medi Flower Green Tea Sleeping Pack.

5. Natuzen Hello Kitty Pure Hand Cream.

I know - I am SO excited!!  

• Like 2

I got my Pore and Green Tea boxes today and I am actually a little disappointed in the Green Tea one. I think that it would have felt more special with that cleansing oil for sure.  

The Pore one is fantastic though and I can't wait to play with all the things in it!!!

• Like 3

I got my Pore and Green Tea boxes today and I am actually a little disappointed in the Green Tea one. I think that it would have felt more special with that cleansing oil for sure.  

The Pore one is fantastic though and I can't wait to play with all the things in it!!!

Agreed.  I can't believe they only gave us

one face mask... really?

• Like 2

Agreed.  I can't believe they only gave us

one face mask... really?

Completely agree. After being opening the Pore and Night Boxes, the Green Tea was a complete let down. What a bummer  -_-

• Like 1