MissJexie

Memebox: Makeup Edition Discussion

Memebox Makeup Edition: SHIPPING MAY 24th

"This box is dedicated to all our make-up aficionados -
nothing but make-up on make-up on make-up!

In creating this make-up-only box, we’ve taken special care to include both innovative and trend-leading items, as well as trusted classics.

With Memebox Make-Up Edition, we’re taking beauty to a whole new level. "

• Like 1

Ooh nice! Thanks for posting!!! Trying to resist but it's hard with seeing these!

• Like 1

Just ordered my first Memebox - I got the makeup one. And now there's the 10 memepoints for registering sitting in my account - must resist. 

Just ordered my first Memebox - I got the makeup one. And now there's the 10 memepoints for registering sitting in my account - must resist. 

welcome to the memebox family... also known as addicts are us

• Like 1

Whoo! This one came back in stock this morning, so I grabbed it! Since it ships tomorrow, I shouldn't have to wait for ages to get it! After a skincare nightmare about a year and a half ago (Christmas! Ugh!), I'm wary of trying new skincare products, but new makeup items? :grabbyhands: Anyone else on board this one with me?

Oh! International time/date line! It's already tomorrow in South Korea! And I meant to say this earlier but forgot: I'm guessing that they are packing boxes up to ship out, figuring out how many additional boxes they have, and putting those up for sale on shipping day. It feels very much like rush tickets at a film festival! Moral of the story: If there's a sold-out box you want, watch the item page on the day they're shipping out, and you might be able to pick it up even though you missed out on the initial offering.

• Like 1

I missed the makeup edition again!!!! :'(

oh no! probably they will release a version2 soon. you know memebox :P

Sorry to be a pain, but this is the first Memebox I ordered and I have a question -- I ordered the Make Up Edition box, which says it is supposed to ship on May 24. I didn't get an email about it shipping - should I have gotten an email? Does it sometimes take a few days for them to send the email out?

Thanks guys!

Sorry to be a pain, but this is the first Memebox I ordered and I have a question -- I ordered the Make Up Edition box, which says it is supposed to ship on May 24. I didn't get an email about it shipping - should I have gotten an email? Does it sometimes take a few days for them to send the email out?

Thanks guys!

Expect a tracking email after the 27th . Sometimes it pays to click my orders on your account as the tracking info may be there already

• Like 1

it takes a couple of days - I ordered a box that was already shipping and it took about 4 days before I got the tracking email..  The 24th was just yesterday - I would wait until tuesday or wednesday and if you don't get one by then, to drop them an email

• Like 1

Thanks guys!

It usually takes 2-3 days before you receive the email with tracking. However, sometimes the emails were quite late and people even got boxes before the emails. But you definately shouldn't worry.

Received the Makeup Box today (i think)...forgot that i even ordered it! 

post-108762-0-75950000-1401100609_thumb.jpg

i don't know why it's sideways and not sure how to turn it =\ 

• Like 2

1. Cheek Room MakeUp Base 30ml
2. Dr. Young Anti Pore: pore Eraser Balm 15g
3. MustaeV Spot Eraser Concealer Pencil No. 5 - x1
4. N.S.M Cooling Tint or ReBorn Sorbet MeltingTint Gloss 5g
5. Ladykin Blossom Blusher 8g

Edited by meaganola
Spoiler tags added
  • Like 2

thanks!

that seems to be heavy on the

base side - foundation, pore coverup and concealer!!

when you have time and if you are going to keep them, can you do swatches?  I am curious on the colors :)

@stawbewii @biancardi yeah thats a lot of base on this one. maybe they are pushing out the idea of the color box. So that we need to feel like we should grab them all as adjuncts. I'm not rich, memebox lol...

Eh.  My big problem with base products is that American boxes tend to send stuff out that is far too dark for me.  Fingers crossed that this one has light light light stuff!  The only foundation-type product I have found that really works for me has been Missha Perfect Cover #21, so there *is* some hope.

ETA:  The "eh" should be translated as "eh, not much color in there, huh?"  If they're going to do Makeup boxes heavy on base and then Colorboxes as, well, color-heavy, I can deal with that because then I'll just pick up Colorboxes, assuming they do *more* of those!  My skin is so picky and sensitive that I'm extremely wary of unknown skincare, so I tend to go more for color products anyway (I'm currently sitting here trying to pick out my eyeshadow and liner colors for the week.  I have hundreds of shadows to choose from and dozens of liners!  Hmm.  I guess I'm relieved that this box doesn't have any of those in there even though I lovelove*love* them!).

• Like 2

@@meaganola I can deal with that too, am agreeing with the 'eh' bit. Memebox just has to state clearly/ spoil more. Or come up with a Makeup base box. Or a NUDE box. Okay, that sounded a little wrong.  -_-

Oh I will be so loving this box if the shades are good for me cause I looooooooove make up that give me flawless skin! (err trying hard not to spoil...)

Just a little heads-up:  We're doing a little housekeeping in the box threads and adding spoiler tags where appropriate.  Not a big deal, just a change in direction as far as where these threads are expected to go.  I just wanted to give a heads-up for anyone whose post(s) had spoilers added.