kawaiimeows

Secret Santa for NAILS 2014! - Main Thread

I am being good and so far haven't bought anything. The suspense is killing me, though!! And I seriously never go to Marshall's or TJMaxx, even though we have both. I am totally going to hit them up to see what I can find as soon as I know who I have.

• Like 2

The TJMaxx in my area never has good polishes. I've never been to Marshall's so I'll have to go check it out soon. Can't wait to see who I get, I have a few ideas in mind just waiting to see my person's preferences.

This is going to be so much fun!

• Like 1

I've been good so far holding off on the purchasing, but I want to start shopping so bad! Not too much longer! :D

• Like 1

I've been good so far holding off on the purchasing, but I want to start shopping so bad! Not too much longer! :D

I have no restraint. The wait has been killing me!!  :D

I'll try and get the names drawn as soon as possible tonight though! I just want to make sure there are are no hiccups before draw names, so I'll probably be coordinating with Allistra in the regular group to make sure everything is good to go. And I'm not entirely sure how the process works for Elfster so this will be another learning experience for me (and hopefully not as awkward as sign ups initially were).

• Like 1

ASSIGNMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE!

:santa:  :santa:  :santa:  :santa:  :santa:  :santa:  :santa:  :santa:  :santa:  :santa: 

Unfortunately, I had to remove the people who did not fully complete the sign up instructions in order to successfully complete the draw. I know there is a "latecomer" option, so I will allow that for those who were signed up but did not complete the survey requirements.

Once you complete your survey and/or send me your address I will add you as a latecomer to the exchange. Then we will do a second draw between those people. 

You have until Monday 11/10/2014 at 8 PM EST to complete your sign ups if you'd still like to participate. 

NOTE: Sign ups are officially closed. This is only an option for those who have already partially signed up. 

Let the shopping begin!

Edited by kawaiimeows
  • Like 4

Yay!  And, hey, everybody, don't forget to add plenty of things to that Elfster wishlist!  It's going to be *very* useful for Santa, especially if she uses the app when she's out and about!  (No number of things is too many to add.  The more options, the better!)

• Like 2

I have two polishes picked out but I'm waiting to pull the trigger because shopping is fun? Hahhaha. I think I'm only going to send one of the polishes I found yesterday at Ross to her because I'm not so sure she will like the other based on her likes/dislikes (which means I get to play with it instead, so no loss).

Yay!  I'm excited.  I didn't end up seeing my assignment until I was at work last night and then I was all worked up (in a good way) about it with all these ideas going through my head.  I'm excited to finally be at home so I can properly peek around and make up a list of what to do.  I'm dying to go the mall and get stuff   :drive:

Ok, I'm having a senior moment and I'm about to ask an insanely stupid question so please feel free to make fun of me....I got the email that the draws were done and it says see your draw, so I clicked on that and it took me to a wishlist....is that my person??? I've been sick the last few days and I think all the cold medicine went right to my brain....

Ok, I'm having a senior moment and I'm about to ask an insanely stupid question so please feel free to make fun of me....I got the email that the draws were done and it says see your draw, so I clicked on that and it took me to a wishlist....is that my person??? I've been sick the last few days and I think all the cold medicine went right to my brain....

Yes, that's it!  Also, copying something I posted in the other Secret Santa thread (in case you are like me and can't remember the real name of the person you were assigned, which makes it tricky to hunt down their name on Elfster if you can't do a search):  Go to the MUT Secret Santa group on Elfster.  Look on the left side of the screen.  It's under the MUT Santa picture!

• Like 3