tacehtpuekam

Birchbox November 2014

If we received a sample in a curated box before, can we still receive it again? I got the Not Soap, Radio Body Wash in the Everygirl box and I'm trying to figure out my box possibilities. I'm getting the Cuppa Cuppa mask and the Not Soap, Radio Body Wash is in at least three of the boxes so it's knocking down my options.

I'm wondering the same thing.

Anyone who lives in NY and is Aces--I just got the following invitation:

ent Details

bbacesinvitefinal11.7.jpg

sounds cool, but I highly doubt I'll be able to make it next Wednesday  :(

I'm totally underwhelmed as well. I chose the Not Soap Radio Bodywash as my PYS and it seems all of the boxes with that in it were wack. I don't know why I chose that bodywash anyway because I have eczema and can only use very moisturizing, for sensitive skin bodywash, but I guess I heard so many people on here raving about it. Anyway, my box included: 

• Not Soap Radio Bodywash
  • Make Eye Makeup remover
  • Hello Shampoo
  • Hello Conditioner
  • Mirenesse Mascara 24-hour
  • Chuao Firecracker Chocopod

I don't want NONE of this stuff. Thinking back, I wish I would've chosen the Cuppa Cuppa Mask Treatment.

Last month I didn't pick a sample. I really didn't like the colors of the lip product and don't do glitter eye liner. It could just be sour grapes on my part, but it seemed like the best boxes were the ones that had either a mally pen or a model co lippy.  Some lucky ducks got a mally and a beauty blender. This month I deliberately picked the most expensive choice just to see if BB would do it again and roll out the red carpet for the snootiest sample. I think that is what is happening based on my possible box combos.

I would love it to be the 10th already.  I know my boxes are making their way to me but I am feeling impatient!

• Like 1

Was surprised to see my box today! I didn't pick a sample this time. I love it!

2d8i139.jpg

Oops! It's sideways. Oh Well.

Tocca Florence Perfume

derma e Evenly Radiant Brightening Cleanser

Eyeko Fat Eye Stick

Jouer primer

Camille Beckman hand creme

Vosges Pink Himalayan Crystal Salt Caramel Chocolate

I really am hoping for the Eyeko Fat Eye Stick!!

• Like 2

One of my boxes has shipped! The other one just has a non-clicky truck. XD I picked Cuppa Cuppa on both, so hopefully this means no dupe boxes. :)

Box 30 would make me so happy, I'd cry if I got it. I actually mentioned to them once that I wanted to try Vosges chocolates. Now watch me not get any. Nuts!

• Like 1

Well my box was boring, but that Vosges chocolate made me so happy, lol. I also got the Hello shampoo and conditioner (love the scent but I cowash), a day cream which was generous and I will try, MAKE eye makeup remover (already received a year ago, emailed), and the Cindy Loumanizer.

I've loved my previous the Balm samples but they've made it smaller. Like inside the cute little matchbox it is less than the size of a dime. I actually have bought two full sizes based on their samples but I can barely try this other than for eye-shadow. I don't think it's a smart move on their part.

mine is in IN also, do they all go to new jersey? my expected date is 12-13 but geez its been only 2 states over for a couple days now lol i know its too big prolly for usps to directly pick up but they would be so much faster! and i never got an email from BB, just noticed my tracking number on my account lol i hope its worth the wait this month!

Mine skipped any other stops this time. Straight from Tennessee to Indiana. Watch my main one, head to Georgia, and New  Jersey before it hits Indiana, if the tracking ever shows up. lol  First time I have never received a "Your box has shipped email."

Edited by invisiblegirl
  • Like 1

Box 30 would make me so happy, I'd cry if I got it. I actually mentioned to them once that I wanted to try Vosges chocolates. Now watch me not get any. Nuts!

That is the one I want too! Here's to hoping we both get it!

• Like 1

I picked the holiday hacks on my secondary account & it shipped at 8:07pm the sixth. I didn't choose for my first box, it shipped 8:13pm the same day. Is it 2 curated boxes!? Did they jack my sample choice?! Is it box reveal day yet?

I guess the next detour stop after NJ, then Indiana is Texas!! My box is just somehow avoiding coming to Louisiana!

Edited by LiveLaughLayne
  • Like 1

Box 30 is a dream box!!

And it has 7 items so, 70 points.  Here's hoping we both get it. :w00t:  

• Like 2

I finally got shipment on my Juice Beauty box, but it won't be here until Nov 18. That is 11 days from start to finish. Just seems a bit longer than normal. My second account, I chose Amika still has non clicky truck.

Just saw on instagram there will be two more holiday boxes involving a collaboration with conscious collection or something. I'm hoping it involves ilia lipstick. ...

I wish Birchbox would start carrying Ilia!  I have been obsessed with this brand since PopSugar included two lipsticks in the very first MustHave "bag" back in July 2012.  I had hope the other day when Rachel posted a pic on Instagram of some products she was considering using for her November video.  Fingers crossed we'll see this brand show up in the shop soon!

• Like 1

Did you guys see the Birchbox Favorites sets in the shop?  They don't even seem like that great of a value.  

The eye set is actually a good value.  The Jouer cream eyeshadow is $30 alone.  And the $20 Tweezerman eyelash curler is fantastic.  So you are basically getting the eyeliner and the mascara for $9.   Individually those items would equal $92.   

https://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-favorites-set-making-eyes

Not to my knowledge.  Last month was my birthday and nothing was different.  I think Julep gives you extra Jules, and Ulta and Sephora give you various things (small samples or points or both).

@@H_D urban decay supposedly gives a liner too but some ladies have mentioned they don't always get it. I think there is a thread for birthday goodies. I'll post if I can find.

Well my box was boring, but that Vosges chocolate made me so happy, lol. I also got the Hello shampoo and conditioner (love the scent but I cowash), a day cream which was generous and I will try, MAKE eye makeup remover (already received a year ago, emailed), and the Cindy Loumanizer.

I've loved my previous the Balm samples but they've made it smaller. Like inside the cute little matchbox it is less than the size of a dime. I actually have bought two full sizes based on their samples but I can barely try this other than for eye-shadow. I don't think it's a smart move on their part.

I got this same box and I actually am pretty excited.  I can always use more moisturizer, anything for hair repair, and makeup remover.  The Cindy-Lou Manizer looks super cute and I can't wait to try it and that chocolate sounds pretty yummy.  It's not actually any super exciting stuff but it is all things I will use and enjoy.

Mine goes to Texas then waits 3 hours away from me for several days before coming home.

Ughh I wonder if anyone has emailed them about all the problems. I mean, we can't even see what's in our boxes! So we have to wait allll these days to get our box :/ Edited by LiveLaughLayne

Ughh I wonder if anyone has emailed them about all the problems. I mean, we can't even see what's in our boxes! So we have to wait allll these days to get our box :/

You can see what is in your boxes on the 10th of every month and Birchbox says all boxes ship by the 10th of each month. So we've got some time yet! But I can't wait to see either!