tacehtpuekam

Birchbox November 2014

I also had a confirmed Cuppa Cuppa sample choice, but my box isn't showing it. Instead, it lists

No. 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect

Dr. Lipp Nipple Balm for Lips

DermaE Brightening Cleanser

Gilchrist & Soames body lotion

TheBalm CindyLou Manizer

Some chocolates

I'm OK with the DermaE and TheBalm products and generally OK with No. 4 and Nipple Balm (not happy about G&S!) but not happy that I'm not getting the mask! I know this has happened to other people in previous months. Can you get them to send you the sample you picked? I guess I'll wait to actually receive my box (created but no movement yet) to make sure the site isn't wrong, but it's frustrating!

@ it's up to you if you want to email them right away or wait til you get your box.  In the past, people have been able to either get the sample shipped separately (if they still have some) or get some apology points if they've run out.  I hope it's just magically in the box when you get it!

My box is still showing October.  GAH.  I have a confirmed Cuppa Cuppa sample selection, but that doesn't seem to be too "confirmed" this month!  I'm giving them a day to update, then emailing to see what's up!  

• Like 2

I'm also in the picked the tea mask (was confirmed) and October box pic/info still showing. Blah.

I'm getting the tea mask in another account (didn't pick any PYS). Kinda annoying, I just want to get my gift/trade organization on.

Also I see Laura M. Foundation is a sample, I hope it's an actual sample this time and not that dumb magazine finger swipe size sample.

• Like 1

I got box 12 same as last month.  I would be happy with it if it weren't for that dumb MAKE sample.  I am annoyed to know I'm getting a little card of lipstick.  Here's my box:  Not Soap Radio - my sample choice 

Camille Beckman Hand Cream - I'm okay with this

Rusk Texture Hair Spray - My hair needs all the help it can get.  Happy to try

Eyeko  Shadow Stick - I'm a powder shadow girl - I am curious to try though

Make lipstick card - I'm not sure if I consider this a real sample (hopefully it's better in person)

Chuao Chocolate - Yea!

Overall, I'm fine.  It could be worse!

• Like 1

I hate the new format for viewing your boxes.    Just really dislike it a lot

my box will have the following

chuao_giftset_contents_900x900.jpg

supergoop_cccream_lightmed_newuseme_900x

cynthiarowelybeauty_creamylipstain_dahli

klorane_floralwatermakeupremoversoothing

notsoapradio_bubbles_lifegivesyoulemons_

royalapothic_cuppacuppafirmingteatreatme

Royal Apothic Cuppa Cuppa Firming Tea Treatment Mask

I hope the lip gloss is in a new color, as I have received the sugar one.  I loathe supergoop, but others love it, so I am sure that will find a nice home.  But I love the rest of my choices!

• Like 4

I also had a confirmed Cuppa Cuppa sample choice, but my box isn't showing it. Instead, it lists

TheBalm CindyLou Manizer

Some chocolates

I'm OK with the DermaE and TheBalm products and generally OK with No. 4 and Nipple Balm (not happy about G&S!) but not happy that I'm not getting the mask! I know this has happened to other people in previous months. Can you get them to send you the sample you picked? I guess I'll wait to actually receive my box (created but no movement yet) to make sure the site isn't wrong, but it's frustrating!

I'm in the same boat. I sent them an email. Hoping to hear back soon.

• Like 1

They usually show up at 6am EST-ish.

Some people have to wait an extra day, for the past several months...

Don't know if these are the ones that don't ship until the 10th or if they're still assigning boxes to accounts on the 10th or what, but that's been the trend for awhile.

MOST people will see updates around 6, though.

I've had BB for around two years and I've never had a box load before 8/9am EST, even the ones I got a tracking number for before the 10th.

TheBalm CindyLou Manizer

Some chocolates

Oh noes, this is really frustrating to hear. I never received the sample I chose last month, just some sorry points. I also picked Cuppa Cuppa, hope I don't run into the same problem two months in a row.. :(

• Like 2

My PYS is also not showing in my box contents. I picked the Amika mask and was really looking forward to trying it! :(  I will probably email them about it later today. Seems like they messed up a fair bit of PYS this month.

I am super excited for my box. I was torn between the Amika Mask and the Cuppa Mask, but I feel bad for all you lovely ladies that picked one of these samples and are not getting them. (Though the mask is only showing up on my 

I'm getting:

Amika Mask

-derma E brightening cleanser

-Cindy-Lou Manizer

-Petaly Noir

-Cuppa mask

-Vosges Petits Chocolate

I'm really excited for this box. The only thing I'm downright upset about is the Petaly Noir....I have gotten so much Harvey Prince. I'm going to swatch Manizer when it comes it, I might try to trade it. But super super excited!

My box was revealed...I'm getting:

Chuao Chocolatier

Supergoop CC Cream

Cynthia Rowley Lip Stain

Klorane Flower Makeup Remover

Not Soap, Radio Body Wash

Cuppa Cuppa

:wub:

• Like 1

I am super excited for my box. I was torn between the Amika Mask and the Cuppa Mask, but I feel bad for all you lovely ladies that picked one of these samples and are not getting them. (Though the mask is only showing up on my 

I'm getting:

Amika Mask

-derma E brightening cleanser

-Cindy-Lou Manizer

-Petaly Noir

-Cuppa mask

-Vosges Petits Chocolate

I'm really excited for this box. The only thing I'm downright upset about is the Petaly Noir....I have gotten so much Harvey Prince. I'm going to swatch Manizer when it comes it, I might try to trade it. But super super excited!

I'm pretty sure Harvey Prince is the new Juicy Couture of perfumes in Birchbox's eyes....

Edited by ChemLady
  • Like 1

In my account where I picked the Amika Mask, it's not showing in the pictures but if you scroll down, it's listed as being in my November box.  Whew.

For those ladies who got their boxes and got the Cynthia Rowley Lip Stain, what color was it? I am hoping it is that dahlia color (plum)

• Like 1

I picked the Cuppa Cuppa- it was on an ACE pick day albeit later in the day due to work.  I got my confirmation e-mail saying it was picked.  My upload box however, has no mask.  I'll wait for my box and then e-mail them.  It would have been a "mis-load."  Looks like I am getting:

collection_of_petits_chocolat_pxls_900x9
Vosges Petits Chocolats 1
$20.00
Ships Free

eslorfirmingcollagendaycream_900x900.jpg

harveyprince_helloshampoo_900x900_copy.j
Harvey Prince Hello Shampoo
$22.00
Ships Free

harveyprince_helloconditioner_900x900.jp
  • Like 2

So excited about my box, especially since I've had some not so great ones the past 3 months or so. I'm getting:

post-111837-0-37373000-1415629052_thumb.png

Chuao Chocolatier Assorted ChocoPod

DevaCurl 3-Step System

Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy Body Lotion

theBalm® cosmetics Cindy-Lou Manizer

Not Soap, Radio Body Wash

Royal Apothic Cuppa Cuppa Firming Tea Treatment Mask

Now if only it got here before the 19th. Hate that the Cuppa Cuppa made it late, but it's kinda worth it!

• Like 4

Meh - e-mailed them to give them a heads up. But let them know that I didn't get my physical box just yet. 

My box loaded!

I'm getting:

Amika mask - I almost picked this, so I am not upset to see it.

Cynthia Rowley lip stain - I haven't tried this yet.

Gilcrest and Sommes - Meh

theBalm Cindy Loumanizer - So excite! I really want to try this!

Dang Coconut Chips - Wish I was getting chocolate

Cuppa Cuppa mask - My pick

All in all, it's an okay box. I'm glad that I am getting my pick and Cindy Loumanizer.

• Like 1

For those ladies who got their boxes and got the Cynthia Rowley Lip Stain, what color was it? I am hoping it is that dahlia color (plum)

I didn't get it, but I own that color. It goes on much lighter then the tube, but it is a beautiful color on.  I think anyone can wear it. 

Hm, if they gave me, say, 100 points to apologize for not sending the sample, then i'd be happy with that! They gave me points just because my box was late the one month, so they seem pretty free with giving them out! I think I'll wait till it arrives though.

Amika isn't showing but, is listed. Big yawn for me (minus TheBalm). I really wanted the chocolate bars :P Can the PLEASE get rid of Gilchrist and Soames?! Does ANYONE like that ish?? 

• Like 1

I'm pretty happy with my box, it's much better than the last few boxes I've received.

- Juice Beauty® Green Apple™ Peel Sensitive

- Bain de Terre argan oil & passion flower COLOR THERAPY STYLING OIL

- TOCCA Crema da Mano - Hand Cream

- Not Soap, Radio Body Wash

- Ellovi Lip Butter Trio

- Justin's Chocolate Almond Butter Squeeze Packs

• Like 1

Is this Gilchrist and Soames lotion different than the one they sent out before?  I haven't gotten my box yet, but it looks the same from the pictures and while there are items I wouldn't mind a duplicate of, there's nothing great about generic lotion.

woo hoo this is sooo much   better than last month!

juice beauty peel pys

coola tinted matte spf 30 for face

Model Co party proof lipstick

Gilchrist & Soames spa therapy body lotion

Klorane dry shampoo

weirdo chocolate, i just hope not the hot one lol

My pictures don't show amika, but it is listed in products:

I got:

amika Nourishing Mask - 500 ml (PYS so yay!)

Chuao Chocolatier Assorted ChocoPod (yum! love these)

dr. brandt® pores no more® vacuum cleaner™ (have gotten this before and like it)

TOCCA Crema da Mano - Hand Cream (hoping for a different scent then I got in my other box)
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen - 1.7oz (meh, but I'll try it)
Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Supreme Mascara (double meh! But mascara is a good gift for my nieces)

4 out of 6 is good! Since they started doing PYS I have been happier with my box(es)

Now just to have my other box load!

Edited by ashleygo