tacehtpuekam

Birchbox November 2014

Hmmm I didn't get e-mail confirmations for any of mine. But I also picked before they officially sent out the e-mails for it, so that's probably why. 

If I click on the link in the e-mail, all of my selections saved so I think I'm ok :) 

• Like 1

Did anyone who picked a sample or the curated box get a confirmation? I picked this morning and I haven't heard from Birchbox yet.

I picked the body wash this morning and got a confirmation right away.

Lots of new stuff getting added to the shop!!

A TON of Mirenesse, so maybe that's in this month's boxes? I haven't found their stuff to be especially exciting in the past, but maybe I will be surprised.

yes, and refer yourself to get 50 points on your current account

So glad I didn't get a second acct yet bc I would have never even thought about this!! Thanks  ;)

I was trying to decide between the

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel and the Curated box. 

I picked the: 

THE HAPPY HOLIDAY HACKS BOX! 

It had a couple things I would like to try and since last month I picked the Mally Melon and didn't get it I wanted to have a better change and it not messing up this month. 

Fingers Crossed!

• Like 1

I decided to not pick anything this go around. Nothing really appealed to me and I already have to of the body washes. I would have only wanted 3/5 products in the curated box. Hopefully the stars will align and surprise me with a great box this month.

• Like 3

I picked the Holiday Hacks box. Mom and I use dry shampoo once a week, I adore Greenleaf candles (especially Starlight), and I'm interested in the Miranesse mascara. I don't remember the other items, but I'm excited enough :)

• Like 2

I picked the tea mask, mostly because I would never spring for a $58 mask without trying it first (and seeing some semi-miraculous results). Also, I think the toothpaste tube packaging is really cute, if not entirely practical. I was sorely tempted by the curated box, but I've already sampled the dry shampoo and Dr. Lipp (liked both) and not very interested in the mascara. The candle and mask were harder to pass up.

• Like 1

I went with the Royal Apothic Cuppa Cuppa Tea Mask because I loved the story behind it that they mentioned on the sneak peek vid. I couldn't help it, plus, I'm excited to try some skin care with tea in it. I received my confirmation emal as well.

Last month I left it up to surprise and while I really loved the eyeshadow, I was meh about the rest and the month before that I pys and ended up loving the box. Plus, I can resist the temptation to peek when I know one of my items. :)

After picking a sample, getting a confirmation, and then getting an entirely different box, in which they were like "oh we messed up?" I decided not to let myself down by expecting a particular product this month. So, hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised!

• Like 2

P.S. Do any of you or your men get BB Man? I seem to be having a convo with myself over in the BB man thread.

• Like 1

I chose the hair mask, Im usually more interested in the make-up and skin care items that Pop up in sneak peeks more than what's usually in the pys. And now I'm pretty sure I'm not getting shampoo and conditioner! (I hope)

I went with one holiday hacks and one tea mask. Holiday hacks has stuff in it I will definitely use so I'm pretty pumped for it!

Did anyone who picked a sample or the curated box get a confirmation? I picked this morning and I haven't heard from Birchbox yet.

Yeah, my confirmation came only 12 minutes after I picked my sample (around noon).

A TON of Mirenesse, so maybe that's in this month's boxes? I haven't found their stuff to be especially exciting in the past, but maybe I will be surprised.

I like the lip bombs.  But I don't know why Birchbox's shop is calling them "exclusive."  Because I got one from Lip Factory ages ago and one from a Hautelook beauty bag.  And you can buy them on Amazon (for less than BB), including at least some of the shades BB stocks.

• Like 1

Hmm...I think I'll be surprised this month. I like the candle in the THE HAPPY HOLIDAY HACKS BOX, but that's the only thing that's really sparking my interest.

• Like 2

I'm going for a complete surprise this time around.  I'm kind of hoping for none of the above.  All of the PYS options are really boring to me.

• Like 3

I'm going for a complete surprise this time around.  I'm kind of hoping for none of the above.  All of the PYS options are really boring to me.

Same. I got the PYS emails this morning and didn't even open them.