Barbie Allen

Rosario Dawson Quarterly Box *SPOILERS*

I loved this box!! I was planning on using it for stocking stuffers and it was perfect. I also needed just one more gift for my daughter and the wallet fit the bill. Did everyone watch the jellybean video, it is really touching. The funniest thing is I remember having walnuts as ornaments as a kid but I can't for the life of me remember why...off to google.

• Like 1

Uggggghhh. I was super excited for this box but ive just gotten it and am extremely disappointed.

Small trinkety items bother me? The toys? Rent poster? Nope, nope, nope. It's just the the HIGH DOLLAR item, the Coach wristlet, doesn't fit my $&!*& phone!!! Seriously?? I realize not everyone has a smartphone, but a lot of people do and they're only getting bigger. This Won't fit the biggest selling phones right now iPhone 6 and 6 plus and the Samsung 4 and 5. This item went from being my favorite to the most useless. Who goes anywhere without a phone?? It's a safely issue, not a vanity issues. (Just like the stupid Sorial PS clutch. I can squeeze a phone and almost nothing else in there but at least it fits) stupid, stupid stupid. End of rant. Thanks for listening

• Like 2

I feel your pain. That was my favorite thing so I ubsubscribed.

I really was trying to be openminded but i really can't think of a single reason to need cash and a credit card where I wouldnt also need a phone. In my house?? It just seems like complete common sense. Debating returning the box...

I was able to squeeze my 6 into both pockets, it gets looser everytime I try. I figure It will "break in" like a pair of shoes. It's working so far.

WIthout the case, it fits perfectly.

Uggggghhh. I was super excited for this box but ive just gotten it and am extremely disappointed.

Small trinkety items bother me? The toys? Rent poster? Nope, nope, nope. It's just the the HIGH DOLLAR item, the Coach wristlet, doesn't fit my $&!*& phone!!! Seriously?? I realize not everyone has a smartphone, but a lot of people do and they're only getting bigger. This Won't fit the biggest selling phones right now iPhone 6 and 6 plus and the Samsung 4 and 5. This item went from being my favorite to the most useless. Who goes anywhere without a phone?? It's a safely issue, not a vanity issues. (Just like the stupid Sorial PS clutch. I can squeeze a phone and almost nothing else in there but at least it fits) stupid, stupid stupid. End of rant. Thanks for listening

I'm glad you mentioned that as I was thinking of swapping for it, but I guess there's no way it will fit my 6+. 

I'm glad you mentioned that as I was thinking of swapping for it, but I guess there's no way it will fit my 6+.

I think the 6+ is bigger than the 6? And the Samsung Galaxy 5? If so, it really probably won't. Mine *might* fit if I take it out of the case. In truth, I didn't try it without my slim Otterbox case, because I keep the case on all of the time. BC I've replaced waaayyyy too many screens on my IPhone 4s.

And I was surprised that with all of the love/hate posts, no one else had mention ed it as reason. So I sort of guessed it would fit...

Edited by fabgirl
  • Like 1

The Samsung S5 doesn't fit, I just went and checked.  

Although it never even occurred to me to put my phone in the wristlet because I considered it more of a wallet.

It's too small to take anywhere by itself (for me at least) and it's not fancy enough to use as a clutch with an evening gown or cocktail dress.

• Like 2

I have an iPhone 6+ and an Otterbox case so I knew it definitely wasn't going to fit. :P But I think it's still great because it fits my keys and cards so if I want to just go out for a quick errand or whatever, it works nicely for that purpose. :) 

• Like 1

Looks like the next box has been delayed  :( . Previously the Quarterly site listed it as coming January, now it says it's coming in March. Whomp Whomp. And it's the "love" box. Hope it's not filled with Valentine's themed items, since it will be a month late. I know it'll be a good box but am bummed with the delays.

• Like 1

Looks like the theme for this box has changed. Previously referred to as the "love" box on Quarterly's site, it's now being called the "5 Senses" box. Not sure what to expect, but the idea is intriguing. 

No.  I'm counting on it shipping in March. It is Quarterly after all.  Have they ever met a shipping schedule?

Totally called it.. Does anyone know if its atill the "Love Box" theme? Anyone heard a peep on a spoiler? Havent seen Rosario or Quarterly mention anything. :(

This box has been so miss.  There's hardly any info about it and even on the letter from Rosario it just says she'll talk about it elsewhere... lame. This box is cancelled if spoilers aren't shared soon.

• Like 1

This box has been so miss.  There's hardly any info about it and even on the letter from Rosario it just says she'll talk about it elsewhere... lame. This box is cancelled if spoilers aren't shared soon.

I was going to get my first one - haven't been tracking it - does it seem like something that should be cancelled? 

I have been subscribed to this box since the first one and I love it. I still use my coach wallet everyday which is surprising since I change wallets and purses all the time. I find it worth it. That being said, I am concerned that I haven't heard a peep about spoilers yet and the last two had them. I hope she is still involved in this box.

• Like 3

Received a spoiler finally.. Idk: Rosario's next box is themed around spring focusing on the "Five Senses". Here's a behind the scenes look at one of the featured items. To make this box extra special, Rosario is working with a charity near and dear to her heart, the Lower Eastside Girls Club. The girls have been hard at work creating Seed Bombs for you to plant this spring.

• Like 2

Received a spoiler finally.. Idk: Rosario's next box is themed around spring focusing on the "Five Senses". Here's a behind the scenes look at one of the featured items. To make this box extra special, Rosario is working with a charity near and dear to her heart, the Lower Eastside Girls Club. The girls have been hard at work creating Seed Bombs for you to plant this spring.

while the angle is nice, for people who live in cities (and can't plant things) it isn't very useful. likely going to cancel (esp w/ how quarterly seems to be hitting only the $$ values we pay). 

• Like 1

I'm feeling ready to cancel this box. their boxes have literally been literally at the value paid recently.  and she's including something that doesnt work for anyone living in a city.  what to do. what to do. 

• Like 1