Rosario Dawson Quarterly Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I subscribed today to avoid the $5 shipping cost. I loved the bag in the last box and was so jealous that I didn't get it.

No.  I'm counting on it shipping in March. It is Quarterly after all.  Have they ever met a shipping schedule?
Totally called it.. Does anyone know if its atill the "Love Box" theme? Anyone heard a peep on a spoiler? Havent seen Rosario or Quarterly mention anything. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This box has been so miss.  There's hardly any info about it and even on the letter from Rosario it just says she'll talk about it elsewhere... lame. This box is cancelled if spoilers aren't shared soon.

This box has been so miss.  There's hardly any info about it and even on the letter from Rosario it just says she'll talk about it elsewhere... lame. This box is cancelled if spoilers aren't shared soon.
I was going to get my first one - haven't been tracking it - does it seem like something that should be cancelled? 

I have been subscribed to this box since the first one and I love it. I still use my coach wallet everyday which is surprising since I change wallets and purses all the time. I find it worth it. That being said, I am concerned that I haven't heard a peep about spoilers yet and the last two had them. I hope she is still involved in this box.

Received a spoiler finally.. Idk: Rosario's next box is themed around spring focusing on the "Five Senses". Here's a behind the scenes look at one of the featured items. To make this box extra special, Rosario is working with a charity near and dear to her heart, the Lower Eastside Girls Club. The girls have been hard at work creating Seed Bombs for you to plant this spring.

Received a spoiler finally.. Idk: Rosario's next box is themed around spring focusing on the "Five Senses". Here's a behind the scenes look at one of the featured items. To make this box extra special, Rosario is working with a charity near and dear to her heart, the Lower Eastside Girls Club. The girls have been hard at work creating Seed Bombs for you to plant this spring.
while the angle is nice, for people who live in cities (and can't plant things) it isn't very useful. likely going to cancel (esp w/ how quarterly seems to be hitting only the $$ values we pay). 

I'm feeling ready to cancel this box. their boxes have literally been literally at the value paid recently.  and she's including something that doesnt work for anyone living in a city.  what to do. what to do. 

I just asked on twitter and they said the box should ship at the end of the week.  Are there any other spoilers... like good ones?

I was just on the Quarterly site and I saw Pharell's "five senses" box. Yuck! What a bunch of junk. I hope Rosario's is better. Her last box (which I didn't get) was great, so I'm really hoping this one has a similar sense of style.

She's had two good boxes so far.

pharrells boxes all suck. I don't even know why people get them.

Different strokes I guess.

Just got invoiced for Rosario's box!  Has anybody seen any spoilers except for the one plant thing?

Just got billed.  This will be my first Quarterly box so I'm sort of excited but nervous since there haven't  been and spoilers. 

Back