Rosario Dawson Quarterly Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has an estimated delivery if Friday but it's already in my state of Michigan. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I am waiting on this too and even though its currently in Michigan, I know it is going to head to Ohio before reaching me on the west coast of Michigan.  For some reason it goes to a hub in Bellville, MI and then usually heads to another in Ohio before coming back??? Darn smartpost!

I am waiting on this too and even though its currently in Michigan, I know it is going to head to Ohio before reaching me on the west coast of Michigan. For some reason it goes to a hub in Bellville, MI and then usually heads to another in Ohio before coming back??? Darn smartpost!
not sure why that does that for you! Mine is now at my post office so I hope it gets delivered tomorrow but says one to two days

Yup FedEx smartpost it is. I am soo surprised there is not spoilers already. I am usually one of the last ones to receive their box.

Mine is supposed to be here by Saturday but it's in town, so it's possible it could show up tomorrow.  I can't believe there isn't a spoiler to be found anywhere yet!

Photos below  - There is literally no way to do spoiler with attaching photos below. I'm sorry. I tried. I cannot highlight the attachments. :(

IMG_7257.JPG

IMG_7258.JPG

IMG_7259.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm...I....hmm, I think I am going to need to see this in person to decide....I see the pillowcase, an illume candle, poprocks (my family loves those things :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />), socks, empty travel bottles?, a bowl/cup, the Stella and Dot necklace...honest company something....the seed bombs, tea...and I think that looks like either a charging cord or beaded jewelry, lol.  Mine says it won't be here until Saturday...anyone else receive theirs and have any variations?  Thanks for posting the pics!

I received my box. I love it. I received a really awesome pillowcase, soothing meditation tea, cheladon tea cup, seed bombs, pair of sock pandas, Stella and dot hope necklace, Creed waist beads from Ghana, I'll have to where those some other way because there to big but I love meaning behind them, illume candle in watermist, honest Co. Air and fabric freshener, and the little bottles aren't empty but are a haircare and body wash set from tara Smith!

I received my box. I love it. I received a really awesome pillowcase, soothing meditation tea, cheladon tea cup, seed bombs, pair of sock pandas, Stella and dot hope necklace, Creed waist beads from Ghana, I'll have to where those some other way because there to big but I love meaning behind them, illume candle in watermist, honest Co. Air and fabric freshener, and the little bottles aren't empty but are a haircare and body wash set from tara Smith!
Thanks, I think I am going to like it...I really love unique home items and whats not to love about tea, poprocks and socks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The Ceed waist beads adjust and if u go to the website it explains what your beads want to attract. I will wear these during yoga and in the summer on the beach. The pillowcase is vibrant like pictured but designed with birds and will look great as decor pillow. The candle and the body care items smell amazing. So does the fabric freshener. I feel very content with this box. He hope necklace is dainty and I love it.

This box looks amazing! I think I'll be keeping it even with the $5 shipping.

Nina Garcia is on notice.... This box better be freaking amazing or I'm done :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm for sure keeping Rosario but Nina better pull it out this time or its axed. I can find something else to appease me with that 100 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hmmm...I....hmm, I think I am going to need to see this in person to decide....I see the pillowcase, an illume candle, poprocks (my family loves those things :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />), socks, empty travel bottles?, a bowl/cup, the Stella and Dot necklace...honest company something....the seed bombs, tea...and I think that looks like either a charging cord or beaded jewelry, lol.  Mine says it won't be here until Saturday...anyone else receive theirs and have any variations?  Thanks for posting the pics!
You're very good!  close...looks like others covered you. Didnt have a lot of time to post. But I think ppl like photos anyways.  I would probably consider selling if i could cover box plus shipping. I'm so on item overload at the moment. YIKES.   Is it possible to have too many boxes coming in?  I'm definitely canceling - especially after shipping increases. 

Back