casey anne

Birchbox February 2015 (Spoilers)

I just realized today is a holiday so I won't get a response on my CS question and no spoilers. Sigh. -_-

Well.... A lot of businesses are still working today so maybe you will.

Oooh, I am *very* intrigued by the whole Kits & Collections add-on category.  I have added on *one* thing that I ended up using a few times and have basically forgotten about (the Kate Spade necklace, back when they did *not* give points for add-ons, and I'm still grumpy about the points thing), mainly because the things they have offered are very much Not My Speed, but I have a weakness for kits and collections, so this may be dangerous for me!  I'm actually more curious about the box itself, though.  The January box was basically the exact color I had been expecting for February, so now I wonder what the next design will be! 

• Like 2

I just realized today is a holiday so I won't get a response on my CS question and no spoilers. Sigh. -_-

I got a response today from bbx customer service.  I thought they were off today too.

• Like 1

When do they usually release the PYS and Plus spoiler videos and emails?  If I'm not an Ace do I have any shot at getting a Plus or a PYS if I want one?  Guess that depends on how desirable they are right?

Should I just keep stalking this thread non-stop all week?  (Like I'm not going to do that anyways.)

• Like 3

When do they usually release the PYS and Plus spoiler videos and emails?  If I'm not an Ace do I have any shot at getting a Plus or a PYS if I want one?  Guess that depends on how desirable they are right?

Should I just keep stalking this thread non-stop all week?  (Like I'm not going to do that anyways.)

Sometime around now.... I noticed it was always mid month around the 19th from the other Spoiler posts on MUT so maybe sometime this week? I was hoping today but obvs not.

Last night I dreamed that the Birchbox Plus item for February were those inflatable armchairs that were popular for a hot minute like, 15 years ago.

But in the dream I was so anxious about reserving a Plus item (because in real life the ones I've wanted sold out before I could get them - and yes, I'm apparently having Birchbox-ordering anxiety dreams now) that I had somehow managed to use a cheat to add 6 of the item to my cart before knowing what it was.

And it was one of those dreams that is so mundane yet so detailed that you think it *must* have really happened. So, if nothing else on a Monday, I'm grateful I haven't actually spent upwards of a $100 for a set of inflatable chairs. 

Now, off to see what poor choices I can make in my waking hours...

• Like 17

I just noticed a banner on the website that says "Refer friends by Jan. 25 and get first dibs on Sample Choice." So I bet we'll see the first spoilers tonight or tomorrow night, along with Birchbox Plus options, and Sample Choice will go out next Monday.

• Like 4

This is silly but I tried the cheat for Feb. already! Too soon? :lol:  Needless to say, it isn't working yet. :);)

Edited by H_D
  • Like 6

This is silly but I tried the cheat for Feb. already! Too soon? :lol: Needless to say, it isn't working yet. :);)

Lol! Me too! I soooooo hope we find them this month. Wonder what would happen if we directly asked for the link?

Edited by SouthernSass
  • Like 4

Lol! Me too! I soooooo hope we find them this month. Wonder what would happen if we directly asked for the link?

The Birchbox gods would send down a mighty thunderbolt to smite thee, and for 200 years you and your descendants will get only Neil George and Harvey Prince products in your boxes. And there will be much gnashing of teeth and rending of robes. 

• Like 10

Ooh I want that Gorjana Greer necklace but I just purchased the Mila necklace, which is gold as well. Hmmmm......

I'll think I'll pass for this month, but what fun options!

I usually don't have a problem talking myself out of the plus items. Some necklaces have been tempting, like the gorjana Greer this month! But the liptastic kit is calling my name... I wish you could buy add ons with points, but I don't think you can.

Eta: spelling..

Edited by TippyAG
  • Like 1

While I am a sucker for lip products (the only BB Plus option that appeals to me), that looks like a ModelCo lipstick (I already have two in different colors), a Pixi tinted lip balm (I already have one), maybe a Stila lip glaze (don't really like those), and something else I can't identify.  Not really tempted.  Thus I will be able to stick to my no-buy.

(Did I mention I have over 120 lipcolor products in my stash already...)

• Like 4

Ooh, I love the concept of the Liptastic kit!  Lip stuff is my weakness.  But I'm not wild about these particular colors, I don't wear jewelry or have any reason for a cocktail shaker, and the Homespun set isn't my thing, so it's a pass for me all around this time.

(If they had an add-on that was nothing but deluxe samples of various eye primers and glues, I would jump on it in a heartbeat, but it's such a weirdly specific concept that I don't think *anyone* will ever make it.)

• Like 3

I was kinda hoping for a lipstick in the sample choices. Now if there is a kit full of lipsticks, that seems unlikely. Obviously they won't do hand lotion again. The suspense is killing me.   :blink:

• Like 1

I went to reserve the Gorjana Brinkley necklace but it was sold out :(

I'm hoping they aren't active yet because I am hoping to reserve a necklace as well.

• Like 2

Meh, not sure I love the colors of the lip items in the kit and I can get the Homespun box/kit for cheaper with a promo code and points.