Birchbox February 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't they run out of the RTR box? I was going to get one with a second sub but it was out by the time I got the email.

Did anyone who got the dry shampoo in the RTR box have their can magically stop working??

I really liked it from the three or so times I used a bit, but when I went to use it this morning it seemed like all the propellant was gone. I've used similar samples for weeks before they ran out - and it usually is the powder, not the propellant! I can shake the sample and hear product inside. Sad morning!!  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Did anyone who got the dry shampoo in the RTR box have their can magically stop working??

I really liked it from the three or so times I used a bit, but when I went to use it this morning it seemed like all the propellant was gone. I've used similar samples for weeks before they ran out - and it usually is the powder, not the propellant! I can shake the sample and hear product inside. Sad morning!!  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Mine stopped as well.  After doing some research online, I see this is a common problem with this particular dry shampoo.  Quite disappointed.

Mine stopped as well.  After doing some research online, I see this is a common problem with this particular dry shampoo.  Quite disappointed.
This is actually a problem with dry shampoos in general. It's like buying a goldfish. If it survives more than a month you are lucky. This is why I like getting mini cans from BB. When they die I'm only wasting a small amount of product.  :unsure:

My box finally came today. I'm really happy with it. Glad I left it up to chance. I'm looking forward to trying the Marcella Makeup Removed and the derma e. I already tried the The Balm lip gloss and really liked it. The shade was good also. I like soaps so the Proper Bar soap sample is great. Also got the BeeKind conditioner. Overall a good one for me because I'll be able to use everything in the box.

My box finally came today. I'm really happy with it. Glad I left it up to chance. I'm looking forward to trying the Marcella Makeup Removed and the derma e. I already tried the The Balm lip gloss and really liked it. The shade was good also. I like soaps so the Proper Bar soap sample is great. Also got the BeeKind conditioner. Overall a good one for me because I'll be able to use everything in the box.
I just re subbed last week (my Feb box is on its way) and according to my box page I'm getting this same box. Overall I'm pleased - I should be able to use everything even if nothing is super exciting. I am in the market for some new eye makeup remover so that sample will be really timely.

Does this work for the mens' box as well?  Thanks!
It doesn't, as far as I know. The men's Bb only samples about 30 products total every month, though, and while watching Bb Man openings on YouTube, I've never seen more than 7 box variations in 1 month. There are probably more, but after seeing the same products over and over, I get bored and exasperated with the lack of variety, so I just wait until the 25th if I want to see what's in the men's boxes.

If I cancel my subscription I don't loose my points or Ace status, right?  I went to cancel and it said be sure not to miss out on them....

@@cpl100 @@PeridotCricket the trick with seeing your box works. I don't have the link, but open your February box in a new tab- Change the end of the link (should be "...2015/2" change the 2 to a 3 and voila! Your March box should show up
Good to know it does work. Boxes ship by the 25th, but this is handy for anyone who doesn't have their box page showing, if they subbed late or something.

Back