Birchbox February 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Birchbox is having another 40% off sale, but this time it seems that it's not only for Aces, but for everyone. It's the Hibernate in Style Sale and seems to be mostly jewelry, teas, wallets and apparel: https://www.birchbox.com/shop/promo/hibernate-in-style?limit=all

Thanks for pushing me over my no more spending this month Birchbox  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I used the code and 200 points on a J. Fold wallet in green. I got a red one in my BB Man when they sampled them last Summer. I've used it every day since. I wanted the green one, but I couldn't justify the price, even with points, until now. I also ordered a Men's Mystery Pick-2. Women's is out of stock. Not bad for $1 out-of-pocket.

Is there a March Spoilers thread started anywhere? I looked, but didn't see it.

I found the Birchbox Plus items for March:

https://www.birchbox.com/shop/promo/box-upgrades

(I am such an impatient and obsessive lunatic when it comes to Birchbox. I stalk the site looking for "sneak-peeks," search blogs for spoilers, and then when I get my actual box, it's like 5 minutes of SQUEE!!* and then I'm over it, and looking for next month...)  :blush:

*Actually based on what I get in the boxes, it's more like

1. SQUEE!!

2. meh.

3. meh. 

4. wha the....??

5. meh....well...maybe...no...meh...hmm...ok, lowercasesquee....kinda. 

Is there a March Spoilers thread started anywhere? I looked, but didn't see it.

I found the Birchbox Plus items for March:

https://www.birchbox.com/shop/promo/box-upgrades

(I am such an impatient and obsessive lunatic when it comes to Birchbox. I stalk the site looking for "sneak-peeks," search blogs for spoilers, and then when I get my actual box, it's like 5 minutes of SQUEE!!* and then I'm over it, and looking for next month...)  :blush:

*Actually based on what I get in the boxes, it's more like

1. SQUEE!!

2. meh.

3. meh. 

4. wha the....??

5. meh....well...maybe...no...meh...hmm...ok, lowercasesquee....kinda. 
I found that link too, and I made a March spoilers thread a few minutes ago. I see that you posted here a bit before that. Credit where credit is due. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I found that link too, and I made a March spoilers thread a few minutes ago. I see that you posted here a bit before that. Credit where credit is due. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
lolz! can we combine 'em?

EDIT: I defer to @@mascara117827, and I posted the video link in her thread :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't know how to close the one I started, however.

Sorry for being n0obish!

Last edited by a moderator:
I emailed BB because my tracking for this month's box hasn't updated since February 4th.  I reserved the Rent the Runway box during PYS, but the Rep. said they would only be able to send a random replacement box. Super bummed because I was looking forward to all the samples in the box I had reserved. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you so much for posting this @@graquarius!  I have wanted the Kate Spade purse since I saw it:

Kate Spade Saturday The Weekender Tote

ColorSteel Blue/Lagoon 4IRU0255-9341 $175.00Benefit Cosmetics Puff Off!6020040622151 $29.00

Spend $35, get a free Mystery Sample Pack58231 $10.00

Subtotal $214.00 Shipping & Handling$0.00Discount (VIP Free Shipping, Hibernate in Style 40% Off Discount, HIBERNATE, Free Sample Pack with $35+ Purchase)-$80.00400 reward points-$40.00

Grand Total$94.00

So excited to get this order!!!
Please let me know when you receive the tote bag!!! Would you be able to post a picture? Because I am very interested in getting it when it's back in stock.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thank you!!!!

04 February 2015 - 04:49 PM

Thank goodness I am getting a decent box because Ipsy (who normally loves me) gave me a case of the sads today. I am getting"

Benefit Porefessional (have a few of these already but not upset to get another)

English Laundry (have a bunch of these but LOVE this so don't mind)

G&S Spa Body Wash (I may be the only person who likes their London body lotion so I'm ok trying this)

the Balm lip gloss (I LOVE the Balm and this is new to me)

Makeup Remover (my PYS)

No shampoo and no conditioner for the WIN! I still think all perfume boxes should get 6 samples but that's just me. This one is on the pricier side so I suppose the value is there.

Still don't have my box and my tracking doesn't even have an expected deliver date. This is the latest I've ever gone without my box and when I logged in to BB they CHANGED one of my samples. The perfume (which I really, REALLY wanted) is now being replaced with...wait for it... SHAMPOO. I'm starting to hate Birchbox a little.

I emailed BB because my tracking for this month's box hasn't updated since February 4th.  I reserved the Rent the Runway box during PYS, but the Rep. said they would only be able to send a random replacement box. Super bummed because I was looking forward to all the samples in the box I had reserved. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
The same thing happened to me. *sigh* I am kind of hoping that the original one will show up in the end, but am not holding my breath. My replacement box has a couple of the things from the curated box, so I can tell they tried to make it right, but I am still disappointed.

They keep sending me only skincare stuff.  I want more makeup, dammit!  I don't want to have to unsubscribe.  I've finally got my skincare back on lock, so I don't want to risk using a new skincare item and having my skin react badly.  

I do go back and forth with wanting skincare more and wanting makeup more, but now I want makeupmakeupmakeup.  

Hello.  This is my first post on this site though I have been following it for a while.  I have read that there is some trick to see what all the monthly boxes are.  Could someone explain the trick please?  Thank you.

Hello.  This is my first post on this site though I have been following it for a while.  I have read that there is some trick to see what all the monthly boxes are.  Could someone explain the trick please?  Thank you.
Hi! Sure - just enter this link on your browser and it should take you to your February box: https://www.birchbox.com/me/boxes/women/2015/2

However, it does depend when you signed up. If you signed up before the 1st, you should be able to see it, but if you signed up recently, I would say wait 48 hours from the date your payment goes through and hopefully it should work 

Hi! Sure - just enter this link on your browser and it should take you to your February box: https://www.birchbox.com/me/boxes/women/2015/2

However, it does depend when you signed up. If you signed up before the 1st, you should be able to see it, but if you signed up recently, I would say wait 48 hours from the date your payment goes through and hopefully it should work 
Oh, sorry!  I guess I wasn't clear.  I know my box as it has already arrived.  Maybe I misinterpreted but I thought I'd read that there is a way to see all the other boxes that I did not receive.

Back