Birchbox February 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figure with the opt-out option, what's not to like? That said, I've only really once been interested in Birchbox plus - when they had the Capwell + Co necklaces....
I usually like at least one item, and they said each item would be guaranteed to be worth at least $30 so you are always still getting a deal- plus, you can opt out as well like you said.

I think I would do it because worst case, I forget to opt out and I get something I either like for myself or I can save for the next time I need a gift.

When you can get Six items from Popsugar for $40 (less with coupons and subscriptions) I would never pay $25 extra for ONE item. I like Birchbox Man at $20, because the surprise is worn the extra expense.

Hopefully they will learn from the surveys that $35 is too high a price.

When you can get Six items from Popsugar for $40 (less with coupons and subscriptions) I would never pay $25 extra for ONE item. I like Birchbox Man at $20, because the surprise is worn the extra expense.

Hopefully they will learn from the surveys that $35 is too high a price.
The difference is they will tell you what the item is and you can opt out. With Popsugar there are months where I don't/wouldn't use a single item in the box and I'm out the $40 anyways.

Oooh, I am *very* intrigued by the whole Kits & Collections add-on category.  I have added on *one* thing that I ended up using a few times and have basically forgotten about (the Kate Spade necklace, back when they did *not* give points for add-ons, and I'm still grumpy about the points thing), mainly because the things they have offered are very much Not My Speed, but I have a weakness for kits and collections, so this may be dangerous for me!  I'm actually more curious about the box itself, though.  The January box was basically the exact color I had been expecting for February, so now I wonder what the next design will be! 

When do they usually release the PYS and Plus spoiler videos and emails?  If I'm not an Ace do I have any shot at getting a Plus or a PYS if I want one?  Guess that depends on how desirable they are right?

Should I just keep stalking this thread non-stop all week?  (Like I'm not going to do that anyways.)

When do they usually release the PYS and Plus spoiler videos and emails?  If I'm not an Ace do I have any shot at getting a Plus or a PYS if I want one?  Guess that depends on how desirable they are right?

Should I just keep stalking this thread non-stop all week?  (Like I'm not going to do that anyways.)
Sometime around now.... I noticed it was always mid month around the 19th from the other Spoiler posts on MUT so maybe sometime this week? I was hoping today but obvs not.

Last night I dreamed that the Birchbox Plus item for February were those inflatable armchairs that were popular for a hot minute like, 15 years ago.

But in the dream I was so anxious about reserving a Plus item (because in real life the ones I've wanted sold out before I could get them - and yes, I'm apparently having Birchbox-ordering anxiety dreams now) that I had somehow managed to use a cheat to add 6 of the item to my cart before knowing what it was.

And it was one of those dreams that is so mundane yet so detailed that you think it *must* have really happened. So, if nothing else on a Monday, I'm grateful I haven't actually spent upwards of a $100 for a set of inflatable chairs. 

Now, off to see what poor choices I can make in my waking hours...

This is silly but I tried the cheat for Feb. already! Too soon? :lol: Needless to say, it isn't working yet. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Lol! Me too! I soooooo hope we find them this month. Wonder what would happen if we directly asked for the link?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol! Me too! I soooooo hope we find them this month. Wonder what would happen if we directly asked for the link?
The Birchbox gods would send down a mighty thunderbolt to smite thee, and for 200 years you and your descendants will get only Neil George and Harvey Prince products in your boxes. And there will be much gnashing of teeth and rending of robes. 

Birchbox Plus items are up!

Birchbox Plus
Screen Shot 2015-01-20 at 11.36.22 AM.jpg

Kits & Collections
Screen Shot 2015-01-20 at 11.36.31 AM.jpg 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back