Birchbox February 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's some badass Anonymous skills you got there.

I'm curious about the sea salt spray too...and I want to get a better look at what the products are in the curated box, since the video was all lookinthecommentsbelowkthxbai
I paused and looked....

Fekkai Blowout

Not Soap Radio (something to do with cupid)

Sumita eyeliner

Some kind of lipgloss

Derma E Anti-Wrinkle Scrub

Last edited by a moderator:
That's some badass Anonymous skills you got there.

I'm curious about the sea salt spray too...and I want to get a better look at what the products are in the curated box, since the video was all lookinthecommentsbelowkthxbai
Looks like Fekkai blowout spray, Not Soap Radio shower gel, Sumita liner, The Balm lip gloss and Derma e glycolic scrub. Did I get anything wrong? 

ETA: Didn't see the post from kittenbiscuits when I was writing that, sorry!

For the first time, I think I will sit out of sample choice.  None of these options are compelling to me.  Chance be my friend this month.  Pretty Please!!    Who am I kidding, I will probably still end up with at least two of them.

Thanks!!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm known amongst my friends for my good investigative skills..I just searched Birchbox February 2015 sample choice and this link came up and the description was talking about the February box. Last night the video wasn't working but today it was!

I really like the look of the curated box. It seems to be like a well rounded selection of items! Did anyone catch the color of the sumita? 

For the past two months I haven't picked the curated box. Both times I ended up disappointed that I didn't pick it in the first place. So this month I think I will try the curated box since I will use everything in it. I tried the Sumita eyeliner in December and really liked it. Also, I love the box! I have a second account that I picked up last month when they were offering the 100 point code. Not sure if I should pick a sample on that one or not.

The only PYS that I even kind of want is the make up remover...I have to admit, this is the first time since I started subbing in...Aug?...that I actually am tempted to grab the curated box! I am the type, though, that kind of has FOMO when it comes to BB. I'm afraid if I choose the curated box that the regular boxes will have something totally awesome and I won't get a chance at it cause I went w/ the curated.

If the Sumita eyeliner color was known for sure and not black, I  would definitely go for it, but getting more black eyeliner is kind of blah....ah! I don't know.

I think I might actually just go for the curated. Since subbing to BB, the not soap, radio is something I've been wanting to try from them and haven't gotten and really, I can see myself using all of the items and most months I am lucky if I really want to try 3 items, so if there are any left when I choose I think I will go curated for the first time!

It's funny because I said to my mom I wanted to be surprised this time, but because of last time where I literally used nothing from the box, I want to get one I KNOW I will like. Thus, the curated box.

I definitely want to try the salt spray. I love the idea of salt sprays but they are always too drying so this being a "moisturizing" one really excites me. I love the beachy wave look and sea salt sprays are great for getting that look.

The Birchbox plus items are not sold out because they're allowing me to reserve any of those items on my page. I think they just might not be active in everyone's account yet. 

I managed to find the February 2015 Sample Choice Video!! It hasn't been published yet and they were hiding it in the Birchbox page with the title of December 2014 sample choice spoiler  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm very tempted by the sea salt spray, but I have curly hair...would it work on me?  :unsure:

Here's the link: https://www.birchbox.com/_preview/guide-video/december-2014-sneak-peek-part-11
Awesome find, thanks for sharing!!

If the Sumita is a colored eye-liner I may go for the curated box (dig colored eyeliners!)  If it is just black or if we do not know what color it will be, I'm going to just roll the dice on a surprise box.

Still not sure if they even let gifted subscriptions choose samples.  I'll find out next week if I get an email or not!

My birchbox account is giving me the option to reserve the necklaces, so wouldn't that mean they're not out of stock?

I doubt Birchbox would give preferential treatment to its employees because that would be very bad if it came out. The other day I had a representative admit that her account reset her Ace status at the start of the year just like mine did. So I don't think that's it. I'm sure you'll be able to reserve once the links go live.  :unsure:

Does anyone else find it funny that the comments under the video are a bunch of guys complaining about Birchbox man

[*]Debating cancelling my subscription with how bad these options are. 

I just had a thought and I'd like you're thoughts!

I've been trying to reserve that dang Gorjana necklace all day. At first I thought maybe the Birchbox Plus weren't live yet, but then I read that people have been reserving the other items. No one has been able to reserve a necklace.

Here is where my thought comes in: Do you think it is possible, and can be reason that some of these Birchbox Plus items sell out SO FAST, that Birchbox employees reserve them right away? Well before they are made available to us?

We've been stalking that Birchbox Plus page for DAYS... but those necklaces seem to be sold out.

What do you think?
It looks like I'm still able to reserve all the Plus items - including the necklaces. Granted, I haven't actually clicked on Reserve for all the items, but are you getting as far as a Reserve button, or is it claiming oos?

I did not yet receive a confirmation email for the cocktail set, but when I go to that item page there is a little pink message reminding me I have already ordered it.

My birchbox account is giving me the option to reserve the necklaces, so wouldn't that mean they're not out of stock?

I doubt Birchbox would give preferential treatment to its employees because that would be very bad if it came out. The other day I had a representative admit that her account reset her Ace status at the start of the year just like mine did. So I don't think that's it. I'm sure you'll be able to reserve once the links go live.  :unsure:
If I click "Reserve" it states out of stock. But we'll see! Thanks!

It looks like I'm still able to reserve all the Plus items - including the necklaces. Granted, I haven't actually clicked on Reserve for all the items, but are you getting as far as a Reserve button, or is it claiming oos?

I did not yet receive a confirmation email for the cocktail set, but when I go to that item page there is a little pink message reminding me I have already ordered it.
I've been actually clicking Reserve and it states that it is out of stock. It's been saying that since this morning.

• Sorry, Gorjana Greer Necklace is now sold out.

Back