Birchbox February 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been actually clicking Reserve and it states that it is out of stock. It's been saying that since this morning.

• Sorry, Gorjana Greer Necklace is now sold out.
Oh yes you're right! I just tried reserving it to see what it would say and it states it's out of stock  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I can see a lot of complaints going to Birchbox from the fact that people were able to reserve the birchbox plus items before they even went live...

Oh yes you're right! I just tried reserving it to see what it would say and it states it's out of stock  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I can see a lot of complaints going to Birchbox from the fact that people were able to reserve the birchbox plus items before they even went live...
Ya, just a little strange :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks for looking into it!

I am also getting out of stock when I try to reserve. Just wondering, are the people who are able to reserve ACEs? I'm wondering because I'm not an ACE and maybe that's why I can't reserve now?

I am also getting out of stock when I try to reserve. Just wondering, are the people who are able to reserve ACEs? I'm wondering because I'm not an ACE and maybe that's why I can't reserve now?
I am an ACE.  When I tried to reserve the necklaces I got the OOS message. I was able to reserve the cocktail set earlier this afternoon. I don't know if that's still in stock or not. 

I kinda want everything- the curated box, the eye makeup remover (not too exciting but I'm running low) and the sea salt spray.  What are the chances I'll end up getting 2 of the PYS in my box??

Not loving the PYS but the curated box looks promising:

Fekkai Blowout (have it already, extra pile)

Not Soap Radio (want to try the brand)

Sumita eyeliner (have one, extra pile)

The Balm (want to try the brand)

Derma E Anti-Wrinkle Scrub (want to try the brand)

Ace account: curated box

2nd account: up to chance

I've gotten two curated boxes, the November one with the candle and the Tone It Up this month. I've been happy with them, I'd been getting some unexciting throughout 2014. Worst box was October, I got the Lord & Berry liner, Camille Beckman hand cream in that tiny pot, a perfume, a heavily fragranced face serum and a silicone filled hair gloss. Ugh.

So I did the Guest Editor box in November and was happy, especially with the Amika and the Dr. Jart mask. I think I'll pick the Rent the Runway box this month, the box itself is beautiful and the samples look interesting. 

Ugh. I want the curated box. But I feel like if I pick the curated box I'll miss out on other awesome stuff.

But I want the pretty box and everything in it, except for the Fekkai.

I like Marcelle products but have plenty of makeup remover and wipes to last me for a while.  Looks like another month I will leave to chance.  

Had a close call with one of my BB samples last night.  I wanted to try out a new body cream and pulled out the little YuBe sample.  Thank God I looked at the insert first and saw the words "Camphor smell will dissipate"  I am allergic to camphor and would have been covered in hives if I'd used it.   :wacko:   It's a good reminder to me to read or look up ingredients before using anything.  

I love the Sumita eyeliner in Olive, it's seriously one of my favorite eyeliners ever, so I'd love to get another one of those.  Can anyone make out the color in the curated box? 

Woo Hoo! Great find, thanks for posting!

I really want the eye makeup remover!! So boring, but I don't care! 

ETA: It's nice to know how to pronounce Gorjana now...I was way off...lol
I'm really not excited by any of the options..... :-(

I bet the salt spray is from Living Proof. Fits the design & description.

As I need one- I'll pick the mascara and hope for the best! I forsee a Marsala lipstick this month...

Can anyone direct me to the birchbox plus page? I never get the e-mails and I'd like to see if I am able to reserve anything! My mom really wanted the homespun box when it came out so it would be a great time to snag it!

Back