Brooke11

Sample Society March 2015-Spoilers

I just downloaded the March issue of Allure magazine and there is a spoiler for the box! Benefit's new Roller Lash mascara.

• Like 6

I hadn't downloaded my issue yet, but this is awesome, I've been wanting to try the roller lash and now I can just wait for this box!  :)

• Like 1

I received a sample of the roller lash in my Birchbox this month and it's amazing!  Easy to apply, makes my lashes curl (and stay curled!) and was super easy to get off. 

• Like 2

Benefit must really be pushing the campaign for this mascara, I've seen it for free everywhere this month. I'm not complaining about getting it, but it wouldn't make me subscribe if I wasn't already.

• Like 2

:wub: Is This a good beauty box? I have big hesitations from all the reviews on all the boxes online and I tried JULEP box and omg i was so upset with it please help 

:wub: Is This a good beauty box? I have big hesitations from all the reviews on all the boxes online and I tried JULEP box and omg i was so upset with it please help

It seems like people either love or hate this box. I subbed for 5 months and I wasn't impressed. You have to pay $15 plus tax And they promise deluxe size items but the items are rarely deluxe size. Plus I realized I was giving away several things in the box so I unsubbed. On the flip side, some people think that The box is an amazing value and they ship through ups so you always get it pretty quickly.

• Like 1

I've subbed on and off with them. Have mixed feelings. Some months are good and some not. I resubbed again so I'm interested in seeing what the next one is like.

:wub: Is This a good beauty box? I have big hesitations from all the reviews on all the boxes online and I tried JULEP box and omg i was so upset with it please help

I have only been subscribed since December, but I have loved every single

box. I have been really impressed and it has become one of my favorite subs :) I also love the fast shipping!

• Like 2

:wub: Is This a good beauty box? I have big hesitations from all the reviews on all the boxes online and I tried JULEP box and omg i was so upset with it please help

I love it. I am happy with the price for what you are getting. They are all brands I have heard of and items that I would use.  I did a lot of research before choosing a subscription.

I used mysubscriptionaddiction.com for reviews on the the last 12 months of Sample Society boxes. Tallied up the number of items I would not have used in each box to determine whether or not it was a good fit for me. I suggest doing that. That website also lists coupon codes. 

• Like 2

I like it. They have great brands and send deluxe size samples with full size mixed in quite a lot. I've found some great things. I loved getting the full size Butter London lippie in the December box and the Laura Mercier highlighter compact in July. The 3 Nugg masks and Strivectin in the Feb box were fun and I liked the color of the nail polish.

The one thing I don't like is the perfume samples. There's too many of them. but otherwise the samples are great sizes and the brands are quality.

Here's the full box:

post-93138-0-17343400-1425313466_thumb.png

Looks like it contains:

• Roller Lash mascara (we already knew about)
  • Oscar Blandi Texture & Volume Spray (which I love),
  • Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Deify Moisturizer (I think this came in a recent Glossybox) 
  • Cargo Cosmetics Essential Lip Gloss, 
  • Malin + Goetz Mojito lip balm (2 lip products! I have two of these lip balms already but I love it!)

• Like 4

Love that is will have lip gloss and mascara. Always happy to get a mask or moisturizer so since we got masks last month, i will be completely happy with a moisturizer this month.  Can't wait to get my box. 

Edited by KDramasinPajamas

Love everything except the

juice beauty

These are some of my favorite things already so I'm happy to have more.

• Like 1

Well, that was embarrassing. I just looked at the spoiler and what can only be called a squeal came out of my mouth. I got a little over excited over the Malin + Goetz balm.

I recently got it in a Birchbox. I'm almost done with it and went to order another, but the Mojito was sold out. Needless to say, I was bummed.

I have such a boring life that A simple lip balm just made my day. :D

• Like 2

Can anyone see the color of the lip gloss?  I can't read it.  Thanks.

i don't think it is visible in the pic. I believe it would be on the top lid of the box. I am hoping for Madrid or Vienna but I will be happy with what ever I get. 

I am so happy about this box! SS is usually pretty good for me, but this is everything.

Like everyone else on earth I've gotten to try Roller Lash, and it works really well for me. I have seen the Malin + Goetz balm show up in tons of subs but never gotten it myself, that texturizing spray looks awesome, and I am not mad at a gloss from Cargo. The best part this month: no perfume!

• Like 1