Reija

Box of Style by The Zoe Report **Spoilers**

The Zoe Report is coming out with their own Style Box that is launching soon. The box will be valued at over $300 but will cost $100.

Here are the spoiler pictures

TZR-BoxOfStyle-HiRes-1-600x600.jpg

box of style by The Zoe Report.jpg

• Like 5

I think I'll sign up just to get the first box because I want that cuff. :)

• Like 3

can't buy it yet :( I'm going to have to stalk my email like crazy to make sure I can sign up once it launches. They are doing a good job creating some PR before launching. I'm ready to buy now. :D Usually that price point keeps me from signing up (hence the reason I didn't sign up for Ouiplease) but I think in this case I'm making an exception. I didn't sign up for the latest Nina Garcia either although I'm still debating.

• Like 1

I'm an idiot and I buy at this price point. LOL. And I end up with too much stuff.  My biggest regret was getting 2 of the Neiman Marcus popsugar boxes last year.  Couldn't sell the items to make up the cost. I'm in for this when it launches - just need to know when. 

• Like 1

The bracelet isn't my style, and that only leaves $100 of value left. I look forward to seeing what everyone gets though! It does seem like a potential alternative to the Nina Garcia box. I liked the Rachel Zoe ring in the 2013 PS Fall box, and the packaging on that was really nice. I bet everything comes packaged well for this box.

• Like 1

it's so bizarre. i guess they are trying to get a sense of volume. and marketing it. but it may blow up in their face since they don't understand the sub box community.  it's not like they can say "be the first" and then offer to list an email address - and not honor it. we shall see...  this community can get nasty if people think by signing up via email gets them something. LOL. 

• Like 1

So that'll be US only I suppose - pity as the bracelet is cool!

:( maybe there is hope that they will ship international, not sure since this is so new and there any no further details yet

I am psyched. I love Rachel Zoe and I really think this will be great. I'm going to forgo Popsugar's LE Resort box this season and go for this instead. That cuff also comes in rose gold, I wonder if there will be variations!

There is an article on InStyle that says each box will have 5-8 items and you can purchase the whole year (4 boxes) for $350 and makes it sound like March 9th is the launch day. I can't wait!

• Like 7

I'm going to be stalking the internet all day on the 9th! LOL   I don't know why, but I"m so drawn to that cuff and would pay $100 just for that. Anything else will be gravy.    

I unsubscribed from Nina Garcia because Quarterly has been a disaster lately and had doubts there would even be another Nina Garcia box.  Now that it's looking like that might actually happen. . I'm a bit torn.  But I think my $100 will go to Rachel Zoe this time around.  After that fringed purse, I think maybe Rachel Zoe's elegant bohemian style is a bit more for me than Nina's style. 

• Like 3

I googled this box and there is a lot of press coverage for this. Tons of blogs, WWD...wonder how many boxes she will have available?

• Like 3

This box has definitely piqued my interest.  I'm not feeling the hair theme for the new NG box so will most likely cancel and sign up for this.  I noticed that bracelet comes in three sizes on the brand's website.  Think it's too much to hope we may be asked size preferences? 

• Like 1

This box has definitely piqued my interest.  I'm not feeling the hair theme for the new NG box so will most likely cancel and sign up for this.  I noticed that bracelet comes in three sizes on the brand's website.  Think it's too much to hope we may be asked size preferences? 

there's little likelihood. 

btw, i'm already "over" the pre-release build up vs allowing people to buy it.  who knows if there will even be any boxes to buy. 

• Like 2

there's little likelihood. 

btw, i'm already "over" the pre-release build up vs allowing people to buy it.  who knows if there will even be any boxes to buy. 

I totally agree. . .I have a feeling that thousands upon thousands of people are going to be interested in this box and like the Allure box, it could crash the website.    If this isn't executed correctly, the box will get off to a bad start because people will be angry they missed out because there weren't enough boxes to go around.

I'm going to be ready with my credit card, but I predict a bit of a frenzy around this box so I'm not counting on being able to get one.   Though, I'm so happy she is getting into the subscription box business because she has such good taste!   

• Like 2

I totally agree. . .I have a feeling that thousands upon thousands of people are going to be interested in this box and like the Allure box, it could crash the website.    If this isn't executed correctly, the box will get off to a bad start because people will be angry they missed out because there weren't enough boxes to go around.

I'm going to be ready with my credit card, but I predict a bit of a frenzy around this box so I'm not counting on being able to get one.   Though, I'm so happy she is getting into the subscription box business because she has such good taste!   

worse though - all the industry insiders will have access first. it all seems pretty silly. But hey, it seems to be working for them. They are getting the PR they want. 

EDIT: besides, she says her target market is 18-34 yr olds for this box. Think that's an interesting range. She, herself, falls outside that range. 

Edited by boxesandboxes
  • Like 1

EDIT: besides, she says her target market is 18-34 yr olds for this box. Think that's an interesting range. She, herself, falls outside that range.

haha so do I!

• Like 1

haha so do I!

Me too.... Even though I still feel like I'm 21.. I really don't know where all those years went between then & now. I still like the same makeup, products, & accessories... I just can't get away with those short "Vegas" dresses...lol!

• Like 4

But maybe I should take heed after the beanie and fringe bag in Nina's box. If it came with a target market and I was outside it then that's on me.  :)

Ok everyone . . if you're interested in this box then run, don't walk to http://thezoereport.com/shop

The site is live and orders are going through!   FYI - check your spam email for the order confirmation, it looks like several of us have received our confirmations in the spam box.   I'm getting the $100 4X/year subscription, just because I can't really afford $350 up front.   Also because I am not in the target age range for this box and I wanted to be able to cancel (the peace of mind was worth paying another $50 for the year).  

• Like 5