Box of Style by The Zoe Report **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be mad if I relied on their email communications to get it. I got it because of here. I still - to this day - have nothing from them on the box (not in spam or anywhere). BUT TONS of non-relevant emails daily. I finally opted back out today.
I also did not receive notice when the box went on sale. I was subscribed. I managed to get one thanks to Ramblings of a Suburban Mom blog newsletter. Love her. She is awesome about sending those newsletters out for when boxes go on sale like that.

I'd be mad if I relied on their email communications to get it. I got it because of here.  I still - to this day - have nothing from them on the box (not in spam or anywhere).  BUT TONS of non-relevant emails daily. I finally opted back out today. 
I never received any email confirmation either, but they did charge my credit card immediately.  I don't know why I'm so annoyed by this, but I am.

I read the charging info wrong and thought they didn't charge until the 15th. I got lucky I didn't use my special card for boxes and used my main card. I usually only keep enough on the subscription card for my current subs. So when it charged right away it was fine.

Oh, I have order confirmation (in spam) but no emails announcing the sale was open. That was the whole point of registering (per their delayed launch - 'sign up to be notified' and I was never notified). All good in the end.  But I feel for people that didn't get boxes and thought they would be actually have an announcement. 
In the March 2nd daily e-mail from "The Zoe Report" was the image below after clicking on it and signing up to get the notification when it went on sale I received another e-mail on March 9th at 9:09 am with the subject line "The Best $100 You'll Ever Spend". In that e-mail was the link I received to create an account and order the box.

300x600.jpg

You were lucky to receive the notification; I never recieved one and then when I saw it was open (thanks for mysubscriptionaddiction), the entire site lagged and crashed on me.  Was really bummed and I even went to try to get help from their twitter account. 

Luckily, I got an email later that night saying they had a few more and are going to help get this resolved.

You were lucky to receive the notification; I never recieved one
me neither. Guessing they stagered emails hoping to not crash site (which obviously didnt work). Either way doesnt sound like it was a good rollout. But I am glad I had insomnia that night and saw someone on here who was kind enough to post. 

I ran across this video the other day that has a few interesting tidbits about the Box of Style.  Maybe other articles said the same thing, but I don't remember but anyway. . .a few things stood out to me: 

* any brand featured on the Zoe Report is "fair game" 

* Rachel is working with a ton of brands and designers 

* We will definitely recognize the names

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rodCT3u6eDE

I was wondering this when the Alexis Bittar stuff was featured so heavily in a recent Zoe Report (wishful thinking?)  One could really go nuts going through all of the past zoe reports, I'm trying to resist the urge!
me too!  Holding tight. It's only a couple of weeks!

Can't wait! I missed the dates too and was wondering when it was being released. Thanks for checking the FAQ! Should have thought of that :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> 

funny. i think the bracelet is the bulk of the box. at least that's how I am looking at it. then the extras will be that... extra :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

someone just said that the third spoiler is Toms sunglasses.

I think I'm about the freak out.
Agreed!  Saw that on MSA.  I hope they're either the wayfarer or aviator style.  Not sure I could pull off the more stylish versions on the Toms site.  Regardless, still very cool!

Back