Box of Style by The Zoe Report **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I subscribed one minute after midnight the day the sub went live and was lucky to get in. I was charged immediately and it went through no problem. I also received an email confirmation. However I haven't had any other correspondence since then. I'm a little concerned. Is everyone else getting additional emails, other than the daily Zoe Report (which I've gotten for ages)? I'm so excited for this box and don't want to be disappointed if somehow I got dropped. Paranoid much? I guess so, lol!

I subscribed one minute after midnight the day the sub went live and was lucky to get in. I was charged immediately and it went through no problem. I also received an email confirmation. However I haven't had any other correspondence since then. I'm a little concerned. Is everyone else getting additional emails, other than the daily Zoe Report (which I've gotten for ages)? I'm so excited for this box and don't want to be disappointed if somehow I got dropped. Paranoid much? I guess so, lol!
Other than the email last week, advising to check for correct shipping addresses, I haven't received emails specific to this box.   You should be able to sign into your account though and check to make sure you are still signed up.  If you were charged, I'm sure it's totally fine! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I suppose this means they're not sthipping today? I didn't even receive an address clarification email. 

I didn't get the address clarification email either, but when I log in it looks like everything is fine and my card was charged.  My order says processing, but I think it has said that since I ordered it in March.

I didn't get the email either and mine also shows processing. Hopefully it will show shipped soon!

I didn't get any emails either beyond the initial "Hey, you are subscribed! Thanks for joining." one way back when I first signed up and paid.

Although I do get a million zoereport ones.  I need to fix those email settings if there's a way.

For those of you who received notification, do you have the annual sub?  I'm seasonal, so I'm expecting to wait a few days.  Boo!!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't received a notification yet and I am seasonal also. I'm excited because annual subs can spill the beans soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For those of you who received notification, do you have the annual sub?  I'm seasonal, so I'm expecting to wait a few days.  Boo!!   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
yes, annual. she said the annual ones are shipping first.  Mine is only a label.  So it's anyone's game when they will ship. 

I haven't gotten a shipping notification yet, but there is a 4 pound shipment in my UPS My Choice app, so I assume it's that! I also have the seasonal sub.

Yes, mine is an annual.

I bet it is a book!  That would be totally fine with me, too.

Back