Box of Style by The Zoe Report **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delivery is now showing Tues - ground to reach across country. Surely someone on the west coast with an annual sub will get theirs by Friday, I would think. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it shipping from California? Mine is still in Label Created.  It usually takes two days to get to me in WA but surely someone already in California got the Annual. I can't WAIT!

I have an annual sub and got the shipping notice letting me know the label was created yesterday, but I live in Ohio so my box will probably get here long after everyone else has theirs.  Sigh. 

My box is on it's way.  It's shipping from Southern California and scheduled to arrive tomorrow.  But I will be out of town for the weekend so will have to wait until Monday...so excited!

Anyone with a seasonal get a shipping notification yet?  I can't wait!  Not too jazzed about a book, but I'm holding out for those sunglasses - hope they're included!

Full spoilers are on MSA too!
MSA commenters trip me out sometimes.

I don't understand the complaining about the price and the other items when everyone KNEW that the big thing in the box was a bracelet and the rest was just gravy.

Not to discount other's experiences, opinions or feelings...but I don't get what people expected?

I think this box looks awesome.  A $200 bracelet, nice sunglasses AND a higher-end mascara is a win all day long for me!  Uuuugh, now the worst part...waiting for it to get here!

I don't understand the complaining about the price and the other items when everyone KNEW that the big thing in the box was a bracelet and the rest was just gravy.

Not to discount other's experiences, opinions or feelings...but I don't get what people expected?

I think this box looks awesome. A $200 bracelet, nice sunglasses AND a higher-end mascara is a win all day long for me! Uuuugh, now the worst part...waiting for it to get here!
Amen Sista!!!

I don't understand the complaining about the price and the other items when everyone KNEW that the big thing in the box was a bracelet and the rest was just gravy.

I think this box looks awesome.  A $200 bracelet, nice sunglasses AND a higher-end mascara is a win all day long for me!  Uuuugh, now the worst part...waiting for it to get here!
totally agree!  it's $100. not $300. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm in love with this box and also surprised about all the negative comments on MSA.  The promised value was $300 and the actual retail value is well over $300. Not only that, it's a box full of stylish and useful things unlike a Quarterly box I got one time that was so full of tacky junk (even though it technically was worth three times the cost of the box) that I only used one thing from it.  

I don't really dress up much, but I'm sure the fashion tape will come in handy at some point or another.  The sunglasses aren't the 'expensive' ones I was hoping for, but $68 isn't exactly cheap either.  Plus they're really, really cute.  The Zoya nail polish trio is beautiful and the fact they come in a box together makes it feel more special.  And the Tarte mascara is very good, one of my top five mascaras.  I was sad to toss my old one a few weeks ago, so this is coming at a good time.  

It does seem like Zoya and Tarte are in subscription boxes an awful lot, but I like these brands and am always happy to get them in my sub boxes.   

I hope everyone enjoys their box . . . I haven't received a shipping notice yet and I haven't checked my account, but I'm guessing mine will arrive sometime next week.  

I just got my shipping notice. I'm a seasonal subscriber so maybe this means that all the yearly subs have been sent out and now they are sending the rest. Looking forward to getting this. I think the spoiler looks good. I signed up for the cuff so like others said, I'm happy with whatever else is in there. I think it's a great value overall. The sunglasses aren't something I would normally pick out so it's fun to get something more "stylish" to try and the makeup items will be nice too.

All I can say is Love Love Love this box. I am so glad I signed up and am looking forward to quality items. For me it isn't about quantity but quality. I would never splurge on this expensive of a bracelet for 200 even though I love it but for 100 I get the opportunity to have high end products that would cost me twice as much.

I'm loving this box. 

I can tell you right now, it's probably going to be a fight around here for those sunglasses! Love!

Latest posts

Back