Box of Style by The Zoe Report **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering this when the Alexis Bittar stuff was featured so heavily in a recent Zoe Report (wishful thinking?)  One could really go nuts going through all of the past zoe reports, I'm trying to resist the urge!
Haha. . .I've been doing that as well.  And every time I get an email from The Zoe Report I scour the pages looking for hints!  It's bordering on obsessive. .but this box is just so different from any other I've subscribed to and is backed by someone with hundreds and hundreds of fashion industry connections.  

I thought the MSA spoiler was interesting.  First of all, I'm stoked about the polish. . .the trio os gorgeous and I love how versatile the pearl white color will be.  Plus it's cool that we'll be getting the same colors of polish that Rachel used in her fashion show and a special color she helped create.  When I saw that I just got this feeling that she's putting a lot of herself into this box and will make sure it's top notch. 

As for the Tom's sunglasses spoiler. .if that's true. .wow!  I bought a pair of Tom's aviators from Nordstrom a few years ago and still love them.  The sides are made from wood and they are comfortable to wear, plus they came in a nice zippered case.   I left the tag in the case and it looks like I paid $145.   Though I hope that if this is a 'real' spoiler and not someone just trying to get people riled up, that the lady doesn't lose her job.  I sort of don't think her company would appreciate her spilling the beans.  

Looks like those posts about the other spoilers have been pulled.  So either it was hogwash - or the gal was risking her job.  She did tell Liz that she would email her though the MSA Facebook, though...maybe it will end up being an exclusive post, lol.  

One can wish, right?!  =)

SO ready for April 1st!  

I was browsing the shopping section of the Zoe Report and ran across these amazingly awesome sunglasses: 

http://www.toms.com/women/yvette-grey?utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=linkshare&utm_campaign=USNetwork&utm_content=10&utm_term=30KlfRmrMDo&cid=af_lsus_30KlfRmrMDo_10&siteID=30KlfRmrMDo-yY7jJOHHh3DBxFParwN5LQ

It's a stretch. . but if the rumor of Toms sunglasses being in the box are true, I would like for it to be these!  They are stunning.  If they aren't in the box, I will probably save up to buy a pair because I just love the vintage cat eye type frame.   FYI - these were included in the "our fave products" section just yesterday (March 23rd)!  

http://thezoereport.com/shopping/

Did anyone else happen to see the rogue post on MSA that sparked the Tom's rumors?  It sounds like Liz deleted the post because someone who was involved with packing the boxes spoiled the entire thing, but I completely missed it.  Probably for the best though, because I already know that I will be devastated if the Tom's thing isn't true. 

Did anyone else happen to see the rogue post on MSA that sparked the Tom's rumors?  It sounds like Liz deleted the post because someone who was involved with packing the boxes spoiled the entire thing, but I completely missed it.  Probably for the best though, because I already know that I will be devastated if the Tom's thing isn't true. 
Here is what she said (from google webcache):

"And another spoiler isToms Sunglasses. I know b/c my company does their mailing list campaigns."

She did not list anything else there, but said she would email Liz through Facebook.

I sorta wonder if the glasses are the "hero" item in the next box. I just can't imagine getting such an awesome box, lol. Either way, I can't wait to get this box!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was browsing the shopping section of the Zoe Report and ran across these amazingly awesome sunglasses: 

http://www.toms.com/women/yvette-grey?utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=linkshare&utm_campaign=USNetwork&utm_content=10&utm_term=30KlfRmrMDo&cid=af_lsus_30KlfRmrMDo_10&siteID=30KlfRmrMDo-yY7jJOHHh3DBxFParwN5LQ

It's a stretch. . but if the rumor of Toms sunglasses being in the box are true, I would like for it to be these!  They are stunning.  If they aren't in the box, I will probably save up to buy a pair because I just love the vintage cat eye type frame.   FYI - these were included in the "our fave products" section just yesterday (March 23rd)!  

http://thezoereport.com/shopping/
This would be the best box EVER if it has those sunglasses!  I love them!

Customer service emailed me yesterday and said shipping will start April 1 and no more spoilers from them at least. Oh well, can't wait!
How long did it take for you to hear back when you emailed?

I am trying to find out if it is possible to change an account from seasonal to annual.  I emailed customer service ([email protected]about it on Wednesday and have not heard back... Hoping I don't have to open a whole new account when the sub opens back up. 

I hope this doesn't mean they might run out of month to month boxes and some people get Dear John letters lol. I don't take break ups well.

I hope this doesn't mean they might run out of month to month boxes and some people get Dear John letters lol. I don't take break ups well.
So far it looks like this box is a class act.  I also hope they don't run out, but it seems like they were very careful about how they handled the box launch.  I just received an email a bit ago reminding me that shipping is around the corner and that I should go into my account and make shipping changes, if desired.   I also don't have the annual membership, fyi. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Their wording was really sweet:  

Oh, hi pretty lady! We have some way exciting news—your Box of Style is just days away from shipping. We worked with Rachel to make sure every item you receive is something you'll love this season and beyond. We can't wait to hear what you think!

With your Box delivery just around the corner, make sure your shipping information is all correct. Feel free to make any changes on the account page before your Box of Style leaves our hands and arrives on your door.

I just checked and I just received this letter also and it made me feel so much better! I was so nervous because when i first tried to sign up, it kept saying no more available at this time or something along those lines. I refreshed about 4 times and was finally able to purchase it. I wished I would have upgraded to a year then because I have a feeling this box will be amazing.

I remember the rouge post about the TOM sunglasses. I don't recall any additional spoilers from the person who posted about the sunglasses.

Back