Box of Style by The Zoe Report **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But maybe I should take heed after the beanie and fringe bag in Nina's box. If it came with a target market and I was outside it then that's on me.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ok everyone . . if you're interested in this box then run, don't walk to http://thezoereport.com/shop

The site is live and orders are going through!   FYI - check your spam email for the order confirmation, it looks like several of us have received our confirmations in the spam box.   I'm getting the $100 4X/year subscription, just because I can't really afford $350 up front.   Also because I am not in the target age range for this box and I wanted to be able to cancel (the peace of mind was worth paying another $50 for the year).  

Thanks for the info @@Sadejane ! I just ordered one too. The upfront price is too much for me also so I'm just doing the regular membership. I also want to be able to cancel in the future if needed since I'm not in their target market age range either. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I asked them some questions the other day, and got some answers:

-We will reveal various items each season, keep your eye on The Zoe Report and our social media handles for hints each season.

-We are currently not offering customization opportunities at this time but hope to do so in the future
-We can't reveal how many items are in the spring Box of Style but each box will contain 5-7 items 

Ok, I finally caved on the quarter-to-quarter sub.  I don't think we can really go wrong with anything backed by Rachel Zoe, but I was a little hesitant due to the fact that $200 of the $300+ value is in the bracelet.  I like the bracelet, and I'll probably end up loving it once I have it in person, but I wasn't sure if I love it enough to risk $100 on it.  However, if there are at least 4 more items, I'm sure it will end up being worth it, and I have a feeling that any items I don't like will be like gold for swapping on MSA!

I just bought the annual sub and am SO EXCITED!!!  This will probably replace the Le Metier de Beaute sub for me.  I'm okay with that, I love that sub but to be honest I am not getting as much use out of it as I would get out of this. 

I get the daily e-mails from "The Zoe Report"  and signed up for this box as soon as it went on sale.  Very excited for a new Lifestyle box!

I get the daily e-mails from "The Zoe Report"  and signed up for this box as soon as it went on sale.  Very excited for a new Lifestyle box!
I'd be mad if I relied on their email communications to get it. I got it because of here.  I still - to this day - have nothing from them on the box (not in spam or anywhere).  BUT TONS of non-relevant emails daily. I finally opted back out today. 

I'd be mad if I relied on their email communications to get it. I got it because of here.  I still - to this day - have nothing from them on the box (not in spam or anywhere).  BUT TONS of non-relevant emails daily. I finally opted back out today. 
Sorry to hear that.  I received an e-mail as soon as I created my profile and then another one with my order confirmation.

I placed 2 orders- (1) for me & (1) for my sister on 2 different emails. My sister received confirmation. On my account, I never received an email confirmation- not in my junk folder either- but the payment is pending on my credi card so I'm hoping all is good. IM in love with that bracelet, I can't wait to get my hands on it. Sooo cute!!! Rachel Zoe is just amazing IMO- she has a great success story & I really just love how passionate that she is about her work & fashion.

Same thing for me. No emails from them not even order confirmation. If it wasn't for the info here, I would have missed it. Thanks to @@Sadejane 's info I was able to order one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no! I just found out about this. I love Rachel Zoe & this would help my grief in getting over my Nina G box cancellation. Waitlisted....Damn.

Guess I'll be stocking my emails daily until I can sign up.

Sorry to hear that.  I received an e-mail as soon as I created my profile and then another one with my order confirmation.
Oh, I have order confirmation (in spam) but no emails announcing the sale was open. That was the whole point of registering (per their delayed launch - 'sign up to be notified' and I was never notified). All good in the end.  But I feel for people that didn't get boxes and thought they would be actually have an announcement. 

Back