Box of Style by The Zoe Report **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@Saffyra I'm so so excited even though I haven't spoiled it for myself YET, but i won't make it through the night! I'm so glad you accidentally got two boxes and sold me one! Thank you!! I didn't even hear about this til it was gone, so yay! I'm signed up for the next one though!! I'm about to chuck Nina, with her lateness and that last box, shudder.

Ahh I am definitely excited.  I can't wait to see if there are variations on the cuff metal (which would be surprising since that was a spoiler item) and the sunglasses.  I love all 3 colors shown in the MSA link, so I can't wait to see what I get!

I am a seasonal subscriber and got my shipping notification last night.  Only in the label created stage but very excited for this box.  Love all of the spoilers and I think this is a great first box for a new sub.  Already looking forward to the next one!

This box is totally what I expected and I love it! Funny thing is, I am only keeping the bracelet and nail polish. I think I'll Ebay the glasses, mascara, and fashion tape. I actually use fashion tape often and have three packages already LOL

I can't wait to receive my box!!!! I like that she is going to show the "hero item"  for each box.  I am also happy that there is no "filler" and I don't think I'll have a problem selling the items I won't use for a decent price.

I love this box because it's items I wouldn't have picked on my own. It's nice to get stylish items curated by Rachel Zoe.

I love the cuff which is the main reason I signed up for the box. I tried it on and it fits perfect. The glasses are a style I wouldn't have picked myself but I look forward to wearing them. The polishes and the mascara are nice add ons too. I don't wear things that require the fashion tape but maybe it will come handy some day.  Overall I think this is a great box.

zoe report box of style 2.jpg

Edited to add:  I cancelled, PopSugar, Glossybox and Boxycharm to make up for the price of this box and I'm glad I did that. I also almost ordered the Nina Garcia box before this came out and I'm so happy I got this instead. This price range is still out of my typical range, I usually stay in the $20 range and lower because for $100 I can get a lot more $20 and below boxes :) but I still think this box was worth the splurge and will look forward to seeing what the next box brings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my box!  The bracelet is truly beautiful!  The time they took to wrap each item was really special.  The overall package was fantastic!  The styling tape feels really high-end - comes in the gorgeous little envelope that you can throw in your bag - perfect! Has a "look" of snakeskin leather. The packaging of the polishes are special as well.  Overall, fabulous box!!  For $100. Still cannot believe all the reaction on MSA.  Maybe having spoilers spoils the experience and sets expectations a bit.  I'm really pleased (but my expectations were that anything beyond the bracelet would be welcomed). 

Well, so much for me getting my box early for being an Annual subscriber.  Even though I got my tracking way earlier, my box didn't ship til today. Pfft.  Wont be here til Tuesday.  Dangit! I signed up for Annual JUST so I could get my boxes earlier! Grr.

/end frantic blogger rant

I want my box. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Have there been color variations on the glasses?

a minor word of warning. The bracelet screw seems like it needs to be adjusted closed periodically.   not a big deal, but wouldn't suggest going a whole day without it as the pin could come out (and it could come off).

So excited for those that got this box. Would love to know if there were different color variations on the sunglasses.

I'm literally foaming at the mouth to get this box in my hands. I am truly happy I signed up for this box and I consider the hero item the main piece and everything else a gift with purchase sort of thing. Boy what awesome gifts with purchase this box has. I definitely feel I got my money's worth. Can't wait to see the new hero item for next time.

are there any unboxing videos of this? I am itching to get my hands on it but im a seasonal buyer so it's not coming till wednesday eek 

I can't wait to get mine!  Tracking is saying Thursday but hopefully it'll come sooner than that.  I really hope there's variation in the sunglasses, although there doesn't seem to be.  I'm not sure if the black will work for me. 

For those that have their box, how big is the bracelet?  Does it fit tightly?  I have fairly big wrists so I'm hoping the size that was sent was a larger one.

Latest posts

Back