Really hope I don't get the hairspray or the lip lacquer. I don't use hairspray and I got the lighter shade of the lip lacquer for February and it was so bad. Super sticky and shiny and goopy.

I hope I get the brush, the Nudestix, the eyeliner, and the ColourPop. I'd also be happy with the rosewater, the cleansing oil, the shampoo, and the Mellow product.

I love the look of the mellow blush, on their website they actually only have three shades, bronze, peach and pink. They have some liquid lipsticks I wouldn't mind buying if they give a nice discount this month.

My friend got the ModelCo lip lacquer last month and was gonna trade me and I was thinking it'd be like a liquid lipstick. I swatched it on my hand and just said "nope" and handed it back to her. It was so bad. I might seriously cry if that ends up in my bag. I HATE glosses. Give me lipstick any day, especially ones that dry flat and matte and stay put. But if it feels like my mouth is glued shut, I can't. 

• Like 2

It looks like there will be multiple colors of the bag...

Hmm, they all look the same to me, just maybe different rose placement. The only time Ipsy sent out a variety in bags was in May of last year when then the bags were 1 of 3 possible choices. I remember because that was the only month during my time with two Ipsy subs where the bags themselves weren't the same.

I don't think they've released the new colour options yet. They said (on that Instagram post) to look out for more spoilers today. 

I just realised something. The colour differences have been shown but it's nothing drastic. Look at the two pics below. I thought it was the lighting but it isn't. One is blue with a coral zip and the other is mint with a mint zip. I wonder if those are the only variations.

12747707_1707973609485346_1143886375_n.j

12748421_1557053991289847_1806774155_n.j

• Like 4

I just realised something. The colour differences have been shown but it's nothing drastic. Look at the two pics below. I thought it was the lighting but it isn't. One is blue with a coral zip and the other is mint with a mint zip. I wonder if those are the only variations.

12747707_1707973609485346_1143886375_n.j

12748421_1557053991289847_1806774155_n.j

Good eye!

• Like 2

MARCH VIDEO - https://www.facebook.com/ipsy/videos/976007405779914/

These were the products listed in the video:

·         ILLAMASQUA Precision Ink

·         Essence Cosmetics Make me Brow in 02 Browny Brows

·         ColourPop Cosmetics Highlighter in Wisp (OMG....I waaant thiisss)

·         IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer

·         Marc Anthony 3 Day Smooth Perfect Blow Dry Cream

·         Pixi by Petra Beauty Blush Duo

·         Beau Gachis Paris Eyeshadow Brush

P.S. Please forgive the excessive posting. Today is a slow day in the office.

Edited by Alix26
  • Like 4

Thanks @@Reija! :) Always good indeed.

My excessive posting continues:

12751013_768562783243750_1585146994_n.jp

For those interested in the NYX Lip Suedes, it seems that there's a nice mix of colour options. 

P.S. I'm guessing Early Access is coming tomorrow because they've pretty much released spoilers of everything they have to offer this month.

Edited by Alix26
  • Like 2

I think my ideal bag is the MUFE primer, the DHC cleansing oil, goat milk cream or the it cosmetics under eye concealer, and the dead sea mask.  

Edited by Bizgirlva
  • Like 1

MARCH VIDEO - https://www.facebook.com/ipsy/videos/976007405779914/

These were the products listed in the video:

·         ILLAMASQUA Precision Ink

·         Essence Cosmetics Make me Brow in 02 Browny Brows

·         ColourPop Cosmetics Highlighter in Wisp (OMG....I waaant thiisss)

·         IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer

·         Marc Anthony 3 Day Smooth Perfect Blow Dry Cream

·         Pixi by Petra Beauty Blush Duo

·         Beau Gachis Paris Eyeshadow Brush

P.S. Please forgive the excessive posting. Today is a slow day in the office.

I feel like a winner because I guessed the ILLAMASQUA right! 

• Like 4

The bags are both cute, I think I like the mint one more. If thats the Manna Kadar they sent out last month in beautybox5, I really hope I get it! That or the Mellow, I just saw on instagram that there's going to be another color of the bag

• Like 1

I want the mint bag. I'm a ginger, I have green eyes, the month is march, they should give me green. My reasoning is sound. I would bet my four leaf clover on it (not really it was my grandmas). 

• Like 4

Mint wanted here also. I'm obsessed with anything mint, teal or aqua.

Complete list of products based on sneak peeks and video (and yes, the ColourPop is really a HIGHLIGHTER!!!)

12144159_1759138447649474_909259386_n.jp

12798016_963911193695025_2060313416_n.jp

12751072_578336585652866_1401678755_n.jp

12748400_1078715688858826_1002248703_n.j

• Like 1

The brushes are Beau Gâchis, Luxie, Crown and Me Me Me. The brand names are tagged on the pictures on Instagram, there is a TON of products this month. I wouldn't even know what to wish for at this point!

• Like 2