Is there a trade thred up yet? I received the NYX liquid suede in the bright pink and am hoping to trade for the neutral shade.

• Like 1

Im actually super impressed by my ipsy this month. The Illamasqua eyeliner is pretty amazing (and expensive, and full-size!) I think this month might have been my best bag yet I got the ModelCo lip laquer and I was so worried Id get the super red shade but I didnt! I ended up with the nude shade. I even got the mint bag like I wanted! :)

• Like 4

I got the mint bag and I think it's really cute. This month wasn't the best month for me. I only ended up keeping two of my bag items: NYX liquid lippie and the me me me brush. I love the NYX liquid suede lippies though and I'm always happy with brushes.

• Like 2

My bag came today and I got the mint colored bag, Marc Anthony Argan Oil, ofra green liner, Beau Gache eyeshadow brush, Temptu bronzer (which is way bigger than the other Temptu sample I have) and Kitten heels (red) nyx lippie, which I'm super happy for because most of the bags on instagram that matched my spoiler had the bright pink lipstick :) Yay for that, but that's probably the only thing I actually want in my bag. I'm not too impressed with the Beau Gachis brushes or the Ofra eyeliner. The eyeliner actually has an 'eyeliner' sticker over the original printing that says its a lipliner, guessing that its a misprint and Ipsy got them.

Edited by mirandamanda
  • Like 2

My bag came today. I got the coral with the mint pattern and I think it's cute!

I got the soft spoken NYX liquid lipstick and it works really well as an everyday lipstick for me. I also got the Global Beauty Mask and the crown chisel fluff brush. I got the Lavanilla bonus lotion. I love that brand so I'm excited for this!

The only things I'm not into are the Manna Kadar eyeshadow and the Temptu bronzer.

Pretty good bag, worth my $10 this month.

• Like 1

Good news! I live in Ohio and was able to easily exchange my NYX in Pink Lust for Soft Spoken at a Meijer store.

• Like 1