Reija

Little Lace Box March 2016 Serendipity / April Box *SPOILERS*

Here is the thread for March. Looks like the March is already sold out though. Here is the thread for March and April. :)

Here is the theme for April from their website. Thoughts?

April Theme

"Step, kick, kick, leap, kick, touch"

We love Broadway musicals, and March and April mark the “unofficial” start of the new season on Broadway, so we couldn’t think of a better time to highlight Broadway and New York, than in our April box. New York is a magnificent city, home to amazing food, iconic landmarks, stunning fashion and a remarkable spirit. It’s also home to many undiscovered artisans and designers. Which is perfect for us!

Even if you live in New York, we think you’ll love what we put together.

XO

LLB Team

I wonder when they're shipping the April boxes?

Their website shows the 20th so that would be tomorrow.

• Like 3

So looking forward to this month's box. I have no idea what to expect this time, but I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it!

Is it just me, or did February's box feel like six months ago, lol.

• Like 4

So looking forward to this month's box. I have no idea what to expect this time, but I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it!

I think the February box was the best one they'd had in a long time. It did kind of feel like the old boxes. 

• Like 3

I wonder when they're shipping the April boxes?

I asked earlier in the month and was told the 20th.  That said, I have received billing notice a few days ago.  Haven't received a shipping notice as yet.  I think they ship USPS, but can't recall for certain.

• Like 1

Here is the theme for April from their website. Thoughts?

April Theme

"Step, kick, kick, leap, kick, touch"

We love Broadway musicals, and March and April mark the “unofficial” start of the new season on Broadway, so we couldn’t think of a better time to highlight Broadway and New York, than in our April box. New York is a magnificent city, home to amazing food, iconic landmarks, stunning fashion and a remarkable spirit. It’s also home to many undiscovered artisans and designers. Which is perfect for us!

Even if you live in New York, we think you’ll love what we put together.

XO

LLB Team

I don't have any thoughts.  But I hope it is all in the box this time, and not something we have to order again.  

• Like 2

I ordered my pillow from February box, I love it!  Very easy to order, free shipping!  The only hard part was picking the design!  I disliked the pen and book, that was something for a child or teen. 

• Like 2

Got a pre-shipment notification on Friday.

Me too still no  movement.  Such a tease and I thought this box was supposed to ship on the 20th.  Kinda annoying on the 24th still no movement.  Oh well hopefully its worth the wait.  As a life long New Yorker I m kinda worried this won't be an exciting box for me we shall see though.

• Like 1

I didn't get a ship notice but upon seeing the comments I checked my account.  I see the pre-shipment notice in my USPS account.  No movement.  Doesn't look like the packages have actually been sent yet.

• Like 2

Mine has now been picked up!!! Should be to me in 2 days!!!! Can't wait to see what is inside, hope it is good!! I really hope they don't put those Witch Brownies in the boxes, not a big Brownie type girl!  The gourmet peanut butter cups from February were soooo gooood!

• Like 4

Mine just started moving too :).  So what do you ladies think of when you think NY?  I hope the witch brownies aren't in there either if you are going to do food with a NY theme Brownies is not what comes to mind--- juniors cheesecake anyone nom nom nom.

• Like 3

Eeeeek mine is out for delivery :)

I m so curious what ended up in this box.  A ny box could be very touristy or super awesome I m hoping on the latter. :)

Enjoy ladies!

• Like 2

Mine is here! Yea!

Spoilers:

Mini brass leaf and puddle ring (you have to order your size)

Bellapierre body butter or scrub

Travel laundry bag

Tea towel

Beekman 1802 lip balm

99 problems notepad

Rifle paper Mother's Day card

Knot and bow confetti

I like everything except maybe the confetti. I don't know what I'd do with it. The laundry bag is canvas and is a partner company of the vine street market company, which is funny for me because I just got back from a trip where I used the heart canvas market bag as a laundry bag.

• Like 3