Little Lace Box March 2016 Serendipity / April Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my notice that the pre-shipment was sent to PO.  Hopefully I will receive my (first) Serendipity this week!

I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet at all :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I didn't get any shipping notice for my LLB though last month either and never got a code for the ring. 

I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet at all :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I didn't get any shipping notice for my LLB though last month either and never got a code for the ring. 
Email them about the ring code.  They usually respond quickly.

I got my shipping notice today.

Serendipity is here, like always great! The letter says June LLB will be all about picnic and dining outdoor and those items can be used when dining alfresco :)

20160526_112155.jpg

I got mine and really like the glasses.  I hope they sell them on their website, because I'd like to pick up a few more.  It was a great box!

Glasses are my favorite too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am sure I will use them a lot. And isolated bag, will be useful for keeping water and snack for kids cold. The pool opening and long summer ahead, just perfect for swimming pool snacks/fruits.

Has anyone received their brass leaf and puddle ring yet??? I ordered mine on 3/29. I emailed LLB about it a week ago. They told me that it takes about 2 weeks for the vendor to make and ship each one. Just wondering if anyone has received theirs yet?

Has anyone received their brass leaf and puddle ring yet??? I ordered mine on 3/29. I emailed LLB about it a week ago. They told me that it takes about 2 weeks for the vendor to make and ship each one. Just wondering if anyone has received theirs yet?
No I haven't received mine either, and ordered about the same time as you.

I got back from vacation and had a number of boxes waiting for me, one of which was my first Serendipity and I love it. Especially like the glasses, and the popcorn was yummy. Everything in this box was useful to me, really glad I gave this subscription a try. 

I ordered the ring the day they sent out the code and I got it today. So should be soon if you ordered early. It is really cute and sturdier than I imagined for something that is somewhat adjustable.

Back