lauradiniwilk

PopSugar Holiday for Her / Winter Collection 2016 **SPOILERS**

The box just went on sale today for subscribers!  I picked one up in the hopes that it will be as good as the fall box.  Who else is getting one?

• Like 2

I really want to order one but I'm trying to stay strong and not get it. :) I hope it's a really good one!

• Like 1

I want to get one but I want to wait for a spoiler. I usually like the holiday for her boxes... but I really want a spoiler.

• Like 2

I'm also waiting for a spoiler. Fall 16 and last year's holiday did not wow me. I also have too much stuff- so unless I love the spoiler I think I will pass this time. At least that is my story today... ;)

• Like 3

I tend to really like their Holiday box, so I went ahead and got one even though PS has been really meh for me for the majority of this year. 2017 might be the year I unsubscribe, but I have high hopes for the Holiday box!

• Like 2

Count me in the waiting for a spoiler corner - I think I'm finally off the wagon with PopSugar.  If it sells before a spoiler that's life.   I didn't love last year's but ordered 2 the previous year (after they released full spoilers). 

• Like 1

Yep, yep, yep, I pressed the purchase button. No restraint at all!!! Looks like another holiday at BBW (as I groan) time for the holiday customers drive me crazy mode!!! This will be my 7th holiday there. Sorry for the vent, my own fault.

• Like 2

OOOHHHHHH, love the spoiler! Pehr designs charcoal muskoka throw ($136 retail)...I'll post pic in a bit unless someone has it handy and wants to help!

Here is the picture of the throw. It looks really nice. I would love to order this box but I'm trying to stay strong.

popsugar must have holiday box spoilers.jpg

• Like 1

I looked up the blanket on their site & it says it's made with 100% Cotton Flannel which sounds soft, warm & cuddly. The one we got a couple years back Is good as a summer throw but it's just not warm & cuddly enough for MI winters. I was going to do an add on my FFF for a throw for $50-- now for another $50 I can get 4 more luxe items -- SOLD!!! Ahhh how the subscription mind works ;)

• Like 4

They released another spoiler during the November box FB live video. I'll post a link for some reason the website is giving me trouble when I try to upload a photo at the moment.

https://www.facebook.com/PopSugarMustHave/photos/a.373387302766012.1073741828.337959746308768/995756040529132/?type=3&theater&notif_t=notify_me_page&notif_id=1479418040638359

• Like 2

Second spoiler for the women's box!

post-93138-0-71379500-1479503680_thumb.png

Very cute but not my style. I think I'm going to end up passing on the women's box and go for the mens box. 

• Like 3

Happy with both the spoilers so far! I hope we get a really nice face product...the Farmacy Honey mask comes to mind!

• Like 2

The satchel is a little duplicative for those of us who get Box of Style.  I think I will get more use out of this one though so I can't complain too much.  I have used the all white one approximately zero times. 

• Like 1

I was thinking the same thing. I was considering getting this box but have the white satchel from Box of Style. I was so excited to get it but haven't used it. This satchel is cute though. It looks like it's a bit smaller than the white one or maybe it's just the picture.

I think the men's box was waaaaay better last year. The watch this year looks awesome too. But they also usually have the men's boxes still available when MSA reviews them, so I'm hoping to wait for full spoilers. I like the throw in the women's box, but not enough to spend $100, and the purse is so tiny it couldn't even hold all my change lol. 

• Like 2

I love both the throw and the purse, so I caved and bought the box. I have a mini purse that I use on the weekends to run errands, so this will give me another. Yeah like I needed one LOL. The throw looks warm and cuddly, and I can never have enough blankets. Hope the rest of the box is nice as well, guess we'll see!

• Like 5

I'm REALLY tempted to get this box, but I'm trying to tell myself I don't NEED it. I don't need another throw and while I do need a new purse, I need a much bigger one. I'll wait for the third spoiler to decide. Hopefully it won't be sold out by then.

• Like 1

I just got my tracking information!! The throw in this box was enough to sway me. The purse will be a great cross body bag for travel. The strap is long so perfect for boardwalk strolls. The Winter box has never disappointed me!

• Like 1