PopSugar Holiday for Her / Winter Collection 2016 **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking the same thing. I was considering getting this box but have the white satchel from Box of Style. I was so excited to get it but haven't used it. This satchel is cute though. It looks like it's a bit smaller than the white one or maybe it's just the picture.

I think the men's box was waaaaay better last year. The watch this year looks awesome too. But they also usually have the men's boxes still available when MSA reviews them, so I'm hoping to wait for full spoilers. I like the throw in the women's box, but not enough to spend $100, and the purse is so tiny it couldn't even hold all my change lol. 

I love both the throw and the purse, so I caved and bought the box. I have a mini purse that I use on the weekends to run errands, so this will give me another. Yeah like I needed one LOL. The throw looks warm and cuddly, and I can never have enough blankets. Hope the rest of the box is nice as well, guess we'll see!

I'm REALLY tempted to get this box, but I'm trying to tell myself I don't NEED it. I don't need another throw and while I do need a new purse, I need a much bigger one. I'll wait for the third spoiler to decide. Hopefully it won't be sold out by then.

I just got my tracking information!! The throw in this box was enough to sway me. The purse will be a great cross body bag for travel. The strap is long so perfect for boardwalk strolls. The Winter box has never disappointed me!

I'm really wanting to order the box for the throw but I'm really trying to stay strong. So excited for you all who are getting this box though! I can't wait to see the whole box!

I just got my tracking information!! The throw in this box was enough to sway me. The purse will be a great cross body bag for travel. The strap is long so perfect for boardwalk strolls. The Winter box has never disappointed me!
I got mine as well and I'm guessing the box will be here sometime this week.  Fedex says it's 7.5 pounds. 

Mine is pretty much the same, 7.6 lbs. The box seems big: 16 x 12 x 7 inches. What does anyone else think?

Mine is pretty much the same, 7.6 lbs. The box seems big: 16 x 12 x 7 inches. What does anyone else think?

Hmm. . what else could it be?  the purse is small and the blanket shouldn't take up too much room, and neither of those things could weigh more than 3 to 4 pounds combined.  I'm surprised there aren't spoilers up today, I figured someone in Cali would have received their box by now.   

I'm so anxious to see spoilers. I'm actually surprised Liz hasn't reviewed it yet on MSA. She seems to get them prior to subscribers. I received tracking on Thanksgiving, but it was just a mean tease because nothing showed up until yesterday! To be fair though they said they'd ship by December 5th, so it's before expected.

The spoilers are up on MSA and this looks like an awesome box and I am SO tempted. I'm trying to be smarter about my money so I'm majorly split righ now. Super tempted by the purse and the throw and chocolates. At the same time, I already have comfortable blankets and can buy cheaper chocolates. I don't need another eyeshadow palette at all, especially not a neutral one. And the diffusers sound great, but I don't know if it justifies the purchase.

GAHHH! I almost hope it sells out before I make a decision and then I won't have the option to spend he $100.

Ooooh ladies spoilers are up on MSA http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2016/11/popsugar-holiday-2016-limited-edition-womens-box-review.html

I think this is a really nice box(love the diffuser!) but one of the things I have always really loved about Popsugar is that it introduces me to new brands but lately I feel like they ve been using a lot of the same brands over and over.  Takes away some of the excitement in getting a box for me but I guess thats what happens when u ve been subbed for a while.  Anyone else feel that way?

Didn't get this one but I hope those who did LOVE it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty good box! I wish the bag was just a liiiiittle bigger, but the style is definitely me. Yay, chocolate! I think I'm on eyeshadow palette overload at this point, but I'm very much a gold/nude tone eyeshadow girl, so it's fine. I'm excited about the diffuser, I've been wanting another one since the last diffuser they sent out a couple years ago. Overall, I'm a happy gal :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think I'm gonna pass on this one, it's really nice stuff but not for me. I only want the chocolates and the palette, I would end up gifting or trading the rest.

I went for the men's box this year instead.

I'm so glad I ordered this! I was already excited for the spoilers, but I've never tried a reed diffuser so that will be fun, the chocolates look yummy and I actually need a travel size hair oil right now. The palette doesn't look thrilling but the brush looks handy.

Overall a good (great?) box but a little annoyed that this will be the third diffuser I have received from PSMH.  It's like the ice cube tray in the men's box.  If it's not your thing, you don't want to get it three times. 

Back