PopSugar Holiday for Her / Winter Collection 2016 **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Overall a good (great?) box but a little annoyed that this will be the third diffuser I have received from PSMH.  It's like the ice cube tray in the men's box.  If it's not your thing, you don't want to get it three times. 
I tend to agree. I don't like diffusers personally. I would have liked this better if it was a candle or even a luxe room spray butttttt, it makes an excellent gift.

Still something similar like a room spray would have been the same idea (home fragrance) but a different item.

FYI 3 Days Only – use coupon code GIFT to get a free December POPSUGAR Must Have Box with your purchase of any limited edition box!

(Be sure to add both a Limited Edition and a monthly box to your cart to redeem this offer. Promotion is valid with new subscriptions only and cannot be used with upgrade.)

I got mine tonight and I'm very pleased. The chocolates are delicious and the tin is cute--I'm sure I'll find another use for it. The purse can hold my phone and wallet so I'm happy with that, the blanket is soft, the diffuser is diffusing in my bathroom, the hair oil is in my travel bag ready for my next trip, and the palette is going as a gift.

Overall a good (great?) box but a little annoyed that this will be the third diffuser I have received from PSMH.  It's like the ice cube tray in the men's box.  If it's not your thing, you don't want to get it three times. 
Have to say though, this scent if my favourite of all time!

Back