Who drinks alcohol and how much do you drink?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:sdrop: Hiya ladys. Theres a thread on smoking, so lets make a thread on drinking. Next will be crack. lol. (just kiddin) :w00t:

I actually hardly drink anymore. But when I do, I like the typical girly drinks. Fruity flavoured Vodkas and what not. Carrie drinks. :sdrop:

I love wine, G&T, Baileys mainly. I generally drink G&T in the summer, wine year round and Baileys at Christmas!

I usually buy 2 bottles of wine a week, my DH drinks lager but sometimes has a glass of wine with me. Its more than some people drink but not as much as others I guess?

I've only been drunk once in my life, & I hated it! lol I guess I like being in control of myself. lol I am happy with a buzz... lol I usually drink Sex on the Beach or other fruity/girly drinks... cosmo's, daquiries, etc.

I'm a beer girl here. Miller Lite to be precise. Occasionally (e.g. a dinner date) I will drink wine. I love chocolate martinis, but that's rare. I don't care for mixed drinks too much anymore, but I'd drink them.

I drink a glass of wine frequently with dinner. It's nice to just relax with a nice glass of wine after a pretty crazy day. And I like all the fruity girly drinks too. But I also like beer. Nothing better than hangin out watching football and drinking some beer. The only thing I really don't like is liquor straight. I just don't have the tolerance for it like I used to.

Once or twice a month I will have a drink or two and it's usually with dinner.

I rarely go out to just drink at a bar, that's maybe once every couple of months.

I'm usually a fruity drink type girl or I will go with a good 7&7 or a glass of wine.

I am a social drinker..if we go out..I might have a couple of mixed drinks...or none at all.

I don't drink as much as i used to.

I'll have a glass of wine or 2 every few weeks.

But if i'm on a night out, then it's a little bit more, and it's usually vodka and lemonade!

I hate drinking loads coz you feel like crap the next morning, and the whole day is a right off!!

:wacko: Me too! Drunk only once cause I don't like being out of control and I can't stand drunk people... I only drink a glass of wine once in a while at a dinner or I might have a Carrie drink once a year.

i hardly ever drink anymore but when i was younger i used to drink everyday. from time to time ill have a glass of baileys to enjoy. if i go out i have around 7-8 drinks.

I'm like 8:30, Mellissa. I'm a total BEERGUY, but then again, what guy isn't? LOL I have only been falling down drunk a few times, and I don't like that feeling of being outta control at all, so I never drink that much. I think I start to feel sick before I tart to feel drunk. It's been 15 years since I prolly got drunk. I do love beer with dinner :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I only drink when I go out, or before that (to save money, some clubs have horrendous prices for drinks).

depending on the occasion I like

beer (corona, bud ice and an austrian brand are my faves)

cocktails (cosmo, sex on the beach, mojito)

gin with apple juice

and my current fave, which my bf´s friend sometimes mixes for me: double Southern Comfort, Amaretto and Sour Juice (that bright green sticky sweet/sour stuff)...that´s the only way I can drink liquor, mixed with something extra flavory so i don´t have the liquor taste in my mouth

but I rarely get really drunk anymore, I have a weak stomach and I´m way past my do-tequila-shots-and-then-throw-up- days. getting a buzz is more than enough for me

I'm 34 now ... have gone to a club about 3x over the past 2 years and feel like grandma. I drink about once a month ... we or our close friends either host house parties or bbqs, and I usually down 1 and a half to 2 bottles of red wine ... we're a fun bunch, we still crank up the dance floor ...

I was drunk almost every w/end or almost every second w/end clubbing or house partying most of my 20s, and back in those days I'd rarely hang out with anyone without boozing. Often I'm out now and I don't even drink ... my how times change !!

when i wasnt pregnant, i drank only in the summer time. but, that was before i was legal age to drink. i drank wine coolers like, every other weekend. never got drunk with those, obviously. but, i only got trashed twice in my life. but yea, i'm not a drinker.

I drink very rarely, and haven't been drunk in ages I drink so little at a time. But the only alcohol drinks I can stand are Breezers and cocktails

I'm a social drinker. Occassionally I'll have a glass of wine with dinner or sometimes lunch but that's rare.

When I go out, my staple is a Cranberry & Vodka. If I want something lighter, I'll drink a Corona with a lime but that's pretty much it. I'll venture out and drink margaritas, sangria, Belgian Beer (which I love) or mojitos but that's when I'm at a restaurant usually.

I don't like to drink much because I watch my weight. I've seen too many friends get fat from drinking all of the time.

I used to drink ALOT but not anymore. I'm definitely a beer girl - Molson, baby!! :icon_chee My other drink of choice is Sambuca. I'm mainly a social drinker now, but sometimes I don't drink at all.

Yes I drink, sometimes quite a lot, and frequently! Lol! I feel like such an alcoholic compared to what others have said. I don't drink every day but on a lot of days in the week I'll have a Baileys or a Ginger Wine before dinner and then either have a glass of wine with dinner or a glass of wine later on, depending on what we're eating i.e. if it's a nice meal we'll have wine but not if it's something like beans on toast. I never have more than that in the week and I don't drink on a Friday or Saturday if I'm not going out to a club/bar because I drive round to my SO's for the evening but if we go out to a club/bar I will drink quite a lot (especially if we go to someone's house first....I'll have over half a bottle of wine and then a few vodka and lemonades when we go out). We always have a nice dinner on Sunday and my parents always have wine with it but if I've been out the previous night I usually have a hangover and don't drink but if I haven't been out I'll have one or two glasses of wine.

So, as well as wine, Baileys and vodka and lemonade I also like Gin & Tonic (usually in the summer, though), but it's mostly wine or vodka that I stick to (but lager is nice in the summer and I drink it loads when I'm abroad in somewhere like Amsterdam or Prague). I hate alcopop drinks with vodka in, though, because they're too sweet.

It sounds like I drink masses but I don't go out every single weekend and I drink responsibly in the week because I never have more than one or two drinks at once. Also, when I'm out at a club I don't keep drinking if I feel really drunk, I just drink water. I do like a drink, though. Even just having one drink it's nice for relaxing. :icon_smil

Me too! I've only been drunk once on accident a looong time ago because I didn't realize it took so very little to get me that way. I will have a small glass of wine every now and then before bed. The only time I really drink is when i'm on the beach in Mexico. I like my fruity drinks and they are so watered down and i'm sweating so much that I can actually drink and enjoy it without getting all dizzy like normal.

I don't have to have alcohol to have a good time. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And i'd rather remember what went on than wonder later.

Back