Who drinks alcohol and how much do you drink?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a glass of chardonnay last night, and about a month ago i was in tequila shot/ margarita heaven. I drink when I feel like it. I can let an entire season pass me by alcohol free, then drink evey night for a week. :wacko: weird, right?? My favorite drine is Vanilla Stoli and ginger ale ( tastes like cream soda). and its light, so you can drink all night, and not be "drunk"

I don't drink a lot, but when I do I probably have more than I should have. Some of my favorite are x-rated vodka:icon_love, grey goose vodka cosmo's, brazilian drink (caspirina), mojito's. When I use to go out clubbing sex on the beach was my favorite. The only beer that I drink and love is Michelob Ultra. My boyfriend is more into wine than I am but he likes to buy various wines and use them to cook as well. So I will drink what he buys, I don't have a specific like of wines because I am not too into them. However, I do prefer lighter colored drinks because I read that darker drinks have more toxins in them.

I drink very little anymore. My hubby and I share a small bottle of good wine with dinner when we go out to eat. (once a month). Past that..it's rare I drink. When I was younger, I could party with the best of them, but realized it was such a waste of time and money! lol Age does that to a person sometimes.

My fav is red wine specifically Merlot which I have one glass a night. I also like my chocolate martinis :smilehappyyes: . My fav beers are Dog fish head Raisin etre (yum) its a local brew & also Guinness.

I'll have a glass of wine w/ my dinner a few nights a week. I also like Bailey's in my coffee when I'm lazing around on a weekend afternoon.

I rarely drink. I love sipping margaritas while eating chips 'n hot sauce (salsa) and sour cream chicken enchiladas at Cafe Adobe with my hubby. Lately, though, I've come to the conclusion that it's so not worth the gastrointestinal cramping (only) that follows. :sadno::icon_cry::icon_redf Although, from time to time, I ignore the consequences and indulge. :smiletongue:

I'm boring, don't go out too much nowadays, maybe drink once every two months and only wimpy girly drinks. I don't like wine or beer. I usually have killer koolade (amaretto,melon liquor,cranberry juice) or bahama mama (coconut rum, banana liquor,milk).

At the bars I will have a kooler of some sort but I haven't really found one I like b/c I find them all bitter and they make my breath really nasty. If anyone has a good suggestion, that'd be great!!

I drink once in a while and only for a special occasion and it always Gin & Tonic or dry Martini.

My friends and I usually go to clubs a couple of times a week. If I'm driving I don't drink, if not I might have a drink. It doesn't take a lot to get me drunk. I enjoy getting drunk occasionally, but the after effects usually make me take a break for a little while :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I truly do not like drinking to much at all anymore.

But I like a Midori with milk and ice during a summers evening once in a great while.

I remember getting sick from drinking, yuck! :wacko:

It's been a long while since I have been "drunk". (my 20's) I used to enjoy going out but now I am an occasional wine/vodka drinker. Still love sour apple martinis, vodka and cranberry and red wine.

I am not too keen on alcohol although when I go out I'll have Rum & Coke.

My friend told me alcohol makes you fatty easily:scared: since then I don't like to drink often anymore.

I love to drink but not to excess. I usually have red wine with dinner at least 4 times a week and when we have guests, once a week, we always have either a pre-dinner cocktail or an after dinner one-or sometimes both.The only hard liquor neither I nor my BF like is vodka. Blahh! I prefer Gin, straight up, chilled with one olive for a pre-dinner drink. And afterwards, I love the Fire-In-A-Glass feel of sipping a brandy or cognac while the flames of the fireplace dance..it is so romantic! I even like beer, but only rarely, with lunch, and I would like to try Molson Canadian next.

I love alcohol:icon_love but have only been truly, truly, sloshed about 4 times.

I have a great "Inebriated" story I am going to post in the

When Us Girls Drink Too Much Thread! Thanks for the inspiration...Lola!

and great thread!

Bah dont drink Molson, its like baby beer....(shhh, dont tell Kee) Go Labatts or Go home!!!

Back