I pressed some of my pigments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
8340-pressed.JPG

I love them, if you guys have empty pans I'd love to get some. Thanks.

Ava that looks AMAZING!! Did you use old e/s pans or did you buy new ones? I have been wanting to try this but I wanted to use fresh, new metal e/s pans for it.

All you do is mix some pigment powder with some Rubbing Alcohol and make it in to a liquidy paste, then pour it into either a metal e/s pan or whatever you want to press it into.

You have to make sure you let it dry for like 2 days at least!

I read somewhere that if you press pigments, some won't stay pressed b/c they don't have the ingredient that makes it adhere together. Don't know if it's true but thought it was worth the mention.

As Leila said you mix the pigment and alcohol together. I actually mixed it in the eyeshadow pan and let it dry overnight. In the morning, I took a piece of denim and put it over the pan, a quarter on top of that, and put some books on top of it. I let that stay for about 4-5 hours and then it's done. Better instructions are on livejournal but I'm not sure if I can link it.

Back