I pressed some of my pigments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Chartreuse was exactly 1/4 tsp so that didn't fill up the pan much. For most of them I used about 1/2 tsp or a little less.

Wow. Very cool. You make me want to try it for myself but, i'm so scared that i will ruin something.. maybe i'll get up the courage to try it out one day because they look gorgeous and honestly, i'll take a solid e/s over a piggie anyday. Enjoy.

I read somewhere that you can get the eyeshadows that they sell at any Claires stores and the pans can fit into any Mac palette. You would have to get rid of the eyeshadow that is in the pan but I heard it was dirt cheap like 20-25 for like $13. I have been wanted to try pressing some pigments but I havent gotten a free moment. I'm going to get some of the Claire pans when I go to work (they have a Claires right down the street) and try it out myself. I hope that helps!

I heard that with some brands it might not work, so you have to test it out first.

eeep! old gold and forest green look soooooo fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Back