I pressed some of my pigments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were all old pans I had, mostly Milani shadows that I didn't like. Where would you get new metal ones?

Nice work !!! Does the rubbing alcohol evaporate out completely while it dries? I'm just wondering, b/c if there is some remaining wouldn't it be harmful to the skin or flammable?

No the quality isn't affected at all nor is the colour. It just doesn't fall all over my face anymore.

its a great idea, you pressed them perfectly - keep us posted on how they stick together as you use them. I got rid of all my piggies, had no luck w/ applying them, I wish I'd have known this back then.

lol, I have NO idea, that's why I was kind of hoping you had used new metal ones! :eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Wow, that's really cool and awesome!!

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Can't you use a blow dryer to dry the alcohol out? Can i use common alcohol (too lazy to go after a isopropyl alcohol - i would just "steal" some 95% alcohol from the lab - here in brazil liquid alcohol is now sold only in low concentrations)

that looks really good! i have been wanting to try it to, but just hadn't gotten around to it. the swatches on lj are nice, it looks like when you press the pigments they come out more vibrant than using them in their original form.

How do they wear compared to the loose pigments! Ireally can't wait to try these!

Back