Why do you wear makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I often find myself wearing makeup because I was feeling down and out and for formal occasions. Why do you wear makeup?

to look and feel pretty
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by jennycateyez to look and feel pretty
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Ditto!
laughing.gif

Most the time (when it goes on well), it just makes me feel better about myself
smile.gif
x

Well hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
icon_scratch.gif
11dh.gif

Ohhhh yeah I find it
icon_idea.gif
Because peachy shades make me look pretty!!
4.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Well hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
icon_scratch.gif
11dh.gif

Ohhhh yeah I find it
icon_idea.gif
Because peachy shades make me look pretty!!
4.gif

LOL
whistling.gif

LOL Soph
smile.gif
Oh, btw I bought my first peach blush today.

I wear mu, because it's fun, I love playing with colours. Mu sort of gives a finishing touch to what I'm wearing - it makes it a whole.

Originally Posted by Maychi LOL Soph
smile.gif
Oh, btw I bought my first peach blush today.

I wear mu, because it's fun, I love playing with colours. Mu sort of gives a finishing touch to what I'm wearing - it makes it a whole.

OMG really??
yess.gif
what is it what is it????
w00t.gif

Originally Posted by tourmaline2777 To cover up the bad and accentuate the good. ditto

Originally Posted by Sophia OMG really??
yess.gif
what is it what is it????
w00t.gif
I'll post it in Haul forum in a few minutes
smile.gif
I knew you'd get excited
smile.gif

Quite honestly I have a low self-esteem from years of really mean things people have said to me about my looks. I know I'm a good person on the inside, but the outside has been a struggle for me. So, I wear makeup because I instantly feel better about my looks. It's the only time I actually feel as though I look pretty! I've seen pics of me w/out makeup, and I can't believe I leave the house like that! So, for me, it's all about making me feel better as feel as if I look pretty! Not to mention, it's just plain dang fun to wear and make new looks with!!!

I too find myself putting on makeup simply because I am i a poor mood. It always makes me feel better. other than that, I do it just to feel pretty and because I enjoy it.

i wear it b/c i love the way i look with it on and it makes me feel ten times prettier and better! and of course b/c it's soooooooo fun!

Back