The Official "Please Come Back Soon!" Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Those of us who have a tendency to become attached to members (and the select few who have abandonment issues) need a place to post our thoughts in regard to members that have up and disappeared on us.

Please feel free to list the user name and/or name of the MuT member(s) you'd like to see posting again. On your knees pleas are optional.

PS - Please forgive me for my usage of the now infamous quotation marks in the title. It's too soon. I realize the entire world is still traumatized. Thank you, Britney. Kiss Sean P. for me.

Originally Posted by KathrynNicole PS - Please forgive me for my usage of the now infamous quotation marks in the title. It's too soon. I realize the entire world is still traumatized. Thank you, Britney. Kiss Sean P. for me. Lol!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by KathrynNicole Marisol!
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
Shame on you! "You know you loved it"

Originally Posted by KathrynNicole PS - Please forgive me for my usage of the now infamous quotation marks in the title. It's too soon. I realize the entire world is still traumatized. Thank you, Britney. Kiss Sean P. for me.

LOL...
lol.gif

Hi Leony, what a GREAT idea this thread is. I would LOVE to see GRSFICH back online as she is a briliant member and i miss her.

What a "great" idea for this "post" LoL

I don't think there is anyone I'm missing right now. But I'm sure someone will come to me eventually.

Yes, Bhav's cool,..i always enjoyed reading her posts as she's not afraid to experiment and try new treatments etc.

LOL @ kathryn

i don't get it
huh.gif

i miss...

luckylabonte (my boyfriend's cousin so i talk to her outta MuT, but still, she needs to come back)

anne7

jen

**jen**

kee

bhav

kittyskyfish

kerri

more will come to me soon...

LOL Katie! I'm with you Jennifer, I don't get it, though. What did I miss? Someone "please" tell me!

I miss all the aforementioned and...

Screeema

Amethyst

BrazenBrunhilda

Cirean

Nydoll23

Katisha

Terrigurl2004

Mitsuko

Lollipop

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa LOL Katie! I'm with you Jennifer, I don't get it, though. What did I miss? Someone "please" tell me!
I miss all the aforementioned and...

Screeema

Amethyst

BrazenBrunhilda

Cirean

Nydoll23

Katisha

Terrigurl2004

Mitsuko

Lollipop

oh, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! god, i knew there were so many.

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky I wonder what happened to Kaori. I remember her contributing some beautiful FOTD
smile.gif
oh, yeah!

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky I wonder what happened to Kaori. I remember her contributing some beautiful FOTD
smile.gif
She's been busy with her work and stuff.The last time I talked to her was last month. She mentioned about going home to Indonesia. So, I guess she won't be around for a while.

Originally Posted by Leony She's been busy with her work and stuff.The last time I talked to her was last month. She mentioned about going home to Indonesia. So, I guess she won't be around for a while.

awww. well, thanks for letting us know!

Back