The Official "Please Come Back Soon!" Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did Marsha (Ron) go to??? She seems to have disappeared... Did I miss a post from her saying she was on vacation or something? I miss Mina too, although I know she'll be back soon...

I miss Rosie, Bhav and Nicolet. I hope they all come back soon
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KimC2005 I haven't seen Scarlett or Benebaby on here in a long time.. I haven't seen Amanda or Krista posting much, lately. I miss their FOTDs.

I miss Kee too
frown.gif

The last time I spoke with her was a few months ago. She told me that she had a miscarriage and needs sometime off. We waited for her though, but she didn't come back. I hope she's doing OK.

I also miss Amanda, Benebaby!

Amanda (Benebaby) we missed your D2B!

I want Delphine to get back already! She's been on vacation long enough! *lol*

Originally Posted by Jennsworld Rosie, Bhav, Tonya & Rima are all doing fine, i speak to them elsewhere! Thank you so much for letting us know!

Good idea for a thread. I haven't seen a lot of members here recently that were "regulars" (just to name a few random I remembered):

GraceGirl7 - Malinda

kaori

KittyM

lilla

Violet

Angelina007

Originally Posted by Jennsworld Rosie, Bhav, Tonya & Rima are all doing fine, i speak to them elsewhere! Thanks for letting us know!

hey i was gone too, didn't anybody miss me ?? j/k
laughing.gif

i miss jennycat!! she should get that puter outta the new business and put it in the new apt. mut is more important

Originally Posted by Becka hey i was gone too, didn't anybody miss me ?? j/k
laughing.gif

I missed you
kisskiss.gif
1f.gif
hb.gif
............I didn't see this thread till after you aready came back!!

Originally Posted by Jennsworld Rosie, Bhav, Tonya & Rima are all doing fine, i speak to them elsewhere! That's good to hear, thx!

Originally Posted by Jennsworld Rosie, Bhav, Tonya & Rima are all doing fine, i speak to them elsewhere! Please tell them that we miss them!

Yay, thanks for remembering me too. I've been busy with moving to California. We just moved into an Air Force house on base this Monday and I am still opening boxes. I'll be online more often once I get settled in. KittyM's computer crashed long time ago and she gets online from an internet caffe but not very often since she is working more hrs now... I miss her... hope she gets a new computer soon. I wonder what happened to Kaori? She used to have really nice DTBs.

Originally Posted by Saints Good idea for a thread. I haven't seen a lot of members here recently that were "regulars" (just to name a few random I remembered):
GraceGirl7 - Malinda

kaori

KittyM

lilla

Violet

Angelina007

Back