The Official "Please Come Back Soon!" Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lilla Yay, thanks for remembering me too. Welcome back!

Nilufer,yay,I am happy to hear from you!*hugs*

I think Kaori is really busy with work.

Originally Posted by Leony She's been busy with her work and stuff.The last time I talked to her was last month. She mentioned about going home to Indonesia. So, I guess she won't be around for a while.

Kaori, come back!
sheep.gif

Very nice thread. So many come and go....and then come back again. Just like me, I've had some situations at home....which put me MIA...but I always tended to come back and let people know.

Many MIA MUTers are truely missed, maybe once summer is over, they'll get back on board. Summer always seems more busy for everyone. Vacations, family reunions, camping, everyone seems to try and catch up with everyone in the summer time....

I know with me, once the kids start back at school....then I'll have more free time.

Originally Posted by Becka hey i was gone too, didn't anybody miss me ?? j/k
laughing.gif

i miss jennycat!! she should get that puter outta the new business and put it in the new apt. mut is more important

lol thanx becka! i miss u to... but planning a wedding is way more fun lol

Originally Posted by Saints Good idea for a thread. I haven't seen a lot of members here recently that were "regulars" (just to name a few random I remembered):
GraceGirl7 - Malinda

kaori

KittyM

lilla

Violet

Angelina007

Aww thanks for remembering me Edda!!!I get online from time to time as Nilufer said but still no computer at home.Will post more again when I get a new one!

Miss a lot of the regulars from last year too!!!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KittyM Aww thanks for remembering me Edda!!!I get online from time to time as Nilufer said but still no computer at home.Will post more again when I get a new one!

Miss a lot of the regulars from last year too!!!
frown.gif

Good to see you here again, we miss you!

Originally Posted by Zoey Nilufer,yay,I am happy to hear from you!*hugs*I think Kaori is really busy with work.

Hi sweetie, thank you. We just moved into our basehouse and so far I've been unpacking, decorating, and cleaning....

Originally Posted by lilla Hi sweetie, thank you. We just moved into our basehouse and so far I've been unpacking, decorating, and cleaning....

hi I'm fairly new here and was just looking at your avatar. i love the pic of your kitty. what kinda cat is that?

Originally Posted by tiffannygurl hi I'm fairly new here and was just looking at your avatar. i love the pic of your kitty. what kinda cat is that? He is an Orange Tabby! He is a big boy but he is very cool!

Originally Posted by charish nydoll 23, gwen where are you? I've been thinking the same thing!

Oh my, nobody missed me and my bizzar comments. LOL Well, Ill try to be a good girl and be more regular.

Back